**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I've yet to purchase any tech fleece items but plan to after the holidays, I've read in the previous posts that the AW77 runs a little bigger than the windrunner jackets. I'm 6'3 so when you say bigger is that longer or wider? Or both? I plan to get the windrunner but don't want it to be too short... Any help is appreciated.

I've yet to purchase any tech fleece items but plan to after the holidays, I've read in the previous posts that the AW77 runs a little bigger than the windrunner jackets. I'm 6'3 so when you say bigger is that longer or wider? Or both? I plan to get the windrunner but don't want it to be too short... Any help is appreciated.

Windrunner is way longer in the back. Has like a tail on it

has anyone seen the top for the green camos around? ive been looking for those ..
he said they do phone orders in his post, you try calling 
laugh.gif

has anyone seen the top for the green camos around? ive been looking for those ..
Be careful if you're trying to match top and bottoms in camo colors. Make sure they are the same pattern. Last seasons camo have a much larger print than the current season camos.

Last season

Current Season

yea ive noticed .. all i see is the current seasons camo stuff .. nothing from the last season

I picked up the current season green camo pants last week and the colouring looks a little less aggressive in some lighting. But I'd love to come across last seasons. Love how those look. Prob ebay is the best bet.

Last edited:

done dealing with them... try to support a local shop instead of going to the larger company and they pull this kind of BS... they provide nothing but horrible service anytime i've tried dealing with them. i'm quite surprised their website didnt crash constantly like it normally does. lol i've placed an order before and got shipping notification and then get an email saying its out of stock. 
That's really rough, it's always unfair when an order gets cancelled due to an error on the business's end--and personally I feel that the sale should be honoured, but I guess if LS is in a tough spot with Nike coming down on them, they probably had their hand forced. Having said that, I got notified that both TF items I purchased (pants, and Camo hoodie) have shipped, so I'm overall satisfied--nowhere in Canada came close to these deals on TF. 

I'm still salty that footlocker.ca accidentally had the Triple Black Huaraches on sale, in my size. Order goes through, get shipping...then get a notification telling me it was a pricing error and that they couldn't honor the sale. Ridiculous. No apology either. 

That's really rough, it's always unfair when an order gets cancelled due to an error on the business's end--and personally I feel that the sale should be honoured, but I guess if LS is in a tough spot with Nike coming down on them, they probably had their hand forced. Having said that, I got notified that both TF items I purchased (pants, and Camo hoodie) have shipped, so I'm overall satisfied--nowhere in Canada came close to these deals on TF. 

I'm still salty that footlocker.ca accidentally had the Triple Black Huaraches on sale, in my size. Order goes through, get shipping...then get a notification telling me it was a pricing error and that they couldn't honor the sale. Ridiculous. No apology either. 

Doesn't seem like footlocker does that great of a job keeping customers happy in these situations. Their website is full of phantom stock on both the canadian and U.S. site.

Those tf deals on tech fleece are pretty good for the sweaters. But Sportchek has had some great deals for pants. Got the camo tf for 106 with tax about 35% off. Deadstock has them for only 10% off. I've cleaned up this past week got a pair of camps, squadron blue and black tf pants. Pretty much never wearing jeans again on weekends.

does anyone know the style number for last years team red pants? i need to find me a pair 
Im not sure which ones your talking about but here skus for a few of the "Red" based TF 

Also the sku has always been the same 545343

-677 Team Red 

-695 Team Red 

-696 Light Crimson 

Hope this helps 

Im not sure which ones your talking about but here skus for a few of the "Red" based TF 

Also the sku has always been the same 545343

-695 Team Red 

Hope this helps 
thanks this is the one i was talking about! repped 

I'm 5'10 175 with thick thighs... Will a large fit me ok?

Depends if you like the fitted look or want a bit more space.
I'm 5 6 178 with thick thighs and find the XL to make me happier than the L I had.

I'm 5'10 175 with thick thighs... Will a large fit me ok?

I'm pretty much same size 6ft 180 (and I don't skip leg day) and large fits good. XL is to big. It stretches out with wear and the waist and other regions become to baggy

Back
Top Bottom