**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Black Friday , outlets had the best deals. 80+30% off plus an extra20% , I paid like 47 for the royal blue camos and green camos for like 43 , those looked to be the best deals on TF I've seen so far aside from TJ or Burlington . That's needle in a haystack.

Black Friday , outlets had the best deals. 80+30% off plus an extra20% , I paid like 47 for the royal blue camos and green camos for like 43 , those looked to be the best deals on TF I've seen so far aside from TJ or Burlington . That's needle in a haystack.

Agreed. I was hoping FTL would do some apparel in store promo. Would have done work there but they didn't go hard IMO.

Hope they do a sale again for Christmas, only went to one Factory store around me and they only had camo TF pants, goona head to a few others next time.

I got the white label tech fleece crew in from Slam Jam. I love the details on it, but it's a bit too small on me so it's going on the bay.

ive been wearing the olive tf pants and does anyone else feel like this years tf is cut better than before? the left pocket has more of a hook to it to keep stuff from falling out as much and the calves are slimmer so it doesnt poof up right above the elastic cut. tempted to get another set of grey and black if its not just the olive pair thats cut like this

I usually just read and don't post so don't know if this is allowed. Sorry if it's not but does anyone know what the hell the name of this sweatsuit is .. I thought it was the "Futura" fleece but can't find pants or zip hoodie .. View media item 1808984

its definitely not from the tech seasons, i would say its possible a regular nike jumpsuit, a gr one,

try footlocker or a nike instore, they always have items you wont see on the site

got the tiger stripes in today, figured id post a pic, i've also got Grey, Black, Olive, Maroon windrunner and USA soccer n98. and oh yeah, some shorts too. I have too much tech fleece
laugh.gif
You can never have too much TF

:lol: you guys are right. im on the lookout for squadron blue pants and crewneck right now, nothing really struck me this weekend besides kicksusa

ive been wearing the olive tf pants and does anyone else feel like this years tf is cut better than before? the left pocket has more of a hook to it to keep stuff from falling out as much and the calves are slimmer so it doesnt poof up right above the elastic cut. tempted to get another set of grey and black if its not just the olive pair thats cut like this

I agree with this. This yours version fits better to me.

really tempted to pull the trigger on the TF pants at kicksusa w/ ebates, don't know if i can find them cheaper than $63

really tempted to pull the trigger on the TF pants at kicksusa w/ ebates, don't know if i can find them cheaper than $63

I couldn't resist, just pulled the trigger on the squadron blue. Figured it's current season so it'll be a while til I may be able to get it cheaper, and even then no guarantees.

Hey guys I was going to purchase my first tech fleece piece and was struggling to figure out how to use ebates combined with jet. Can anyone who knows how to do it please help. Thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom