**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Man I took a pair of TF pants out for a jog yesterday evening and they were amazing. Kept me cool, warm and dry. Definitely a believer in its performance. I'm glad I'm 10 pairs deep on the pants, can't wait to continue to add more to the collection.
Debating about doing my first 5K in 2 weeks. If so I'm gonna break mine out for it!
Good luck! I don't know if the TF will help you or not, because your cold is A LOT different from my cold lol. 

I want to give NIKE a big FU for not allowing retailers to discount the tech fleece windrunner. I'd get the bonded tech fleece windrunner, but the nylon hoodie on that just destroys the look imho. I'm looking for black or grey so I doubt the outlets will have it either and I'm not looking for other colors at this time and I'm not paying full price so I'm going to wait it out for a sale that allows it to be discounted or find it on ebay.  Or if they really piss me off if I can't get it by Christmas I'll buy an Arcterex Covert hoodie instead.

Is the tech fleece hoodie on jimmyjazz legit? The product code matches up with NDC. I'm wondering if this is blemish or old stock.  It just smells like too good of a deal when you got a 180 to 105 price drop that I have not seen anywhere else even on ebay.

Last edited:
I want to give NIKE a big FU for not allowing retailers to discount the tech fleece windrunner. I'd get the bonded tech fleece windrunner, but the nylon hoodie on that just destroys the look imho. I'm looking for black or grey so I doubt the outlets will have it either and I'm not looking for other colors at this time and I'm not paying full price so I'm going to wait it out for a sale that allows it to be discounted or find it on ebay.  Or if they really piss me off if I can't get it by Christmas I'll buy an Arcterex Covert hoodie instead.

Is the tech fleece hoodie on jimmyjazz legit? The product code matches up with NDC. I'm wondering if this is blemish or old stock.  It just smells like too good of a deal when you got a 180 to 105 price drop that I have not seen anywhere else even on ebay.

just go by whatever hoodie that is then, no need to ***** about not being able to get a discount.

But yes, jimmyjazz is very legit, and especially this time of year deals like that happen all over

Last edited:
just go by whatever hoodie that is then, no need to ***** about not being able to get a discount.
This. 
laugh.gif
 ...how can people be legitimately upset for not being able to buy something for under retail?

Is Nike not letting retailers discount them actually a thing? Macy's periodically has a 25% of all Nike stuff And these dip under $100. Just keep an eye on it.

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/nike-windrunner-fleece-performance-full-zip-hoodie?ID=1717845

Last edited:

Is Nike not letting retailers discount them actually a thing? Macy's periodically has a 25% of all Nike stuff And these dip under $100. Just keep an eye on it.

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/nike-windrunner-fleece-performance-full-zip-hoodie?ID=1717845

not sure because we have definitely seen some discounted items. just not the discounts we wanted.

that said, can someone educate me on the bright crimson tech fleece bottoms? I'm having a hard time finding those so I think I'm a season or so behind? 545343-696

nike-tech-fleece-pants-light-crimson-image-1.jpg

Last edited:
^^^

looks like the team red to me.. prolly best bet is chat with a rep and see if you can stock locate since you already have style/color code.. most likely these are still at certain outlets ir maybe even Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx

^^^

looks like the team red to me.. prolly best bet is chat with a rep and see if you can stock locate since you already have style/color code.. most likely these are still at certain outlets ir maybe even Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx

Ehhh I think I posted the wrong pic then. I def want the Crimson pair.
I'll chat with a rep tho. Thx

Got the olive tech pants 2 from Ruville.com I think it was $112. It's so much better than the first one ( my opinion ). for some reason all these tech fleece pants fit differently. I suggest not to listen to anyone specially from HERE and trying them on yourself and find the best fit for you.

Got the olive tech pants 2 from Ruville.com I think it was $112. It's so much better than the first one ( my opinion ). for some reason all these tech fleece pants fit differently. I suggest not to listen to anyone specially from HERE and trying them on yourself and find the best fit for you.

Why'd you highlight here like this site specifically gives bad info?

When it comes to size, this site does give bad info. It all comes down to preference, but ppl here think they know what the other individuals may like... I'm not bashing anyone here, I know there trying to help but I still think you should try them on yourself before making a decision. That's all :smile:

When it comes to size, this site does give bad info. It all comes down to preference, but ppl here think they know what the other individuals may like... I'm not bashing anyone here, I know there trying to help but I still think you should try them on yourself before making a decision. That's all :smile:

Bruh.... It's not specific to this site tho. You pointed it out like it is :smh:

Say what you will about this thread but it sure as hell helped me get my sizing right. Chances are there's someone here who has similar dimensions as you and has already posted about their experience.

Why not just buy 2 differ sizes and return 1 that don't fit... Most if not all stores these days have great return policies... Just saying

Last edited:
Why not just buy 2 differ and sizes and return 1 that don't fit... Most if not all stores these days have great return policies... Just saying

And this. I didn't get input before getting my first tf pants so I learned what my size was the hard way BUT I do see plenty of great sizing posts in here specifically, dudes give their dimensions and are kind enough to post pics of them being worn. very helpful.

^^^

) 696 is the light crimson/heather pair

This. :lol:  ...how can people be legitimately upset for not being able to buy something for under retail?

It's Christmas season and when the only thing available is an ebates discount, that is pathetic of Nike not to allow the Macy's friends and family discount to apply to it or any other discount on other sites like eastbay and the sports authority were similarly telling me that the item wasn't available for any discount. In every store I pass in the malls they are having sales. So yeah Nike not having all items available for any discount at all at this time of year passes me off. It's not an item that was just released and you have to pay retail for initially. There's still a good amount of holiday season shopping left and I hope that I can get any discount on them.

Back
Top Bottom