**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

It's not that.  People like to find this stuff just for the hunt and the rush of finding cheap TF. 

What do you think people walk in like y'all got some tech fleece ?
giphy.gif

This has become the ross/outlet finds thread.  How times have changed.

:lol: yea pretty much.

I gave up on the ross finds. felt like I was scouring through every rack like a crackhead :lol: my time is worth more to me then hitting up the area Ross looking for TF

however, I did come up on a grey tf pants with blue drawstrings from season 1

Like others have said. Looks like we've moved on from waiting for TFgate2.0 and now we've hitting up every Ross Marshalls TJ Maxx

Like others have said. Looks like we've moved on from waiting for TFgate2.0 and now we've hitting up every Ross Marshalls TJ Maxx

I thought it was whomever was selling them cheapest, we clean em out.... nike.com got fleeced most recently. overseas was getting fleeced before that.

I've acquired my tech fleece collection for under retail due to the help of fellow Nters, euro sites and niketown sales. I would be broke if I paid full price. I wouldn't want to either.

What do you think people walk in like y'all got some tech fleece ?
lol cool what do you suggest we do Daniel son. 

1. I've been watching the coupon codes online. 

2. Following this thread 

3. And checking local retailers

If y'all got footlocker connects, this week or next week might be a good time to touch bases.
I'm not sure tech fleece is excluded from the employee 50.

I feel like I'm just buying this stuff in vain. I can barely wear any of my tech fleece, its December and it's hot in Houston :lol: :smh:

I feel like I'm just buying this stuff in vain. I can barely wear any of my tech fleece, its December and it's hot in Houston :lol: :smh:

:stoneface:

:lol: well it's December in MD and the fleece is in full effect over here. Sucks I only wear it 1-2 days a week.

:lol: well it's December in MD and the fleece is in full effect over here. Sucks I only wear it 1-2 days a week.

once im out of work its straight into some sweats ASAP. Even working every day I manage to wear sweats 8 times a week :lol:

once im out of work its straight into some sweats ASAP. Even working every day I manage to wear sweats 8 times a week :lol:

:lol: man I lounge around in my work clothes for the rest of the night. I rarely leave back out once I hit the home :lol:

:lol: man I lounge around in my work clothes for the rest of the night. I rarely leave back out once I hit the home :lol:

I know the struggle man :lol: it's the reason I've fallen off sneakers too. But I'm gonna find time to wear my TF. Especially with this mild a** weather we've been having

If y'all got footlocker connects, this week or next week might be a good time to touch bases.
I'm not sure tech fleece is excluded from the employee 50.

Not sure about the US but I know in Canada TF is excluded from footlocker 50% days.

I know the struggle man :lol: it's the reason I've fallen off sneakers too. But I'm gonna find time to wear my TF. Especially with this mild a** weather we've been having

maaannnn, you cant get me out of those khakies/buttondown and into some fleece/hoodies quick enough :lol:

The leesburg, VA outlet had the orange tech shorts for $35, blue Rafa wind runners for $70, as well as bright blue $ maroon tech fleece pants

Back
Top Bottom