**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'll keep an eye out for that on eBay just to get back in your favor lmao

Speaking of ruthless, I show up to my girlfriends place thinking I look like Michael B. Jordan straight out of Creed in my TF Windrunner and matching pants and she clowns me :lol:

View media item 1816485

i can't pull off the matching top and bottoms look. Feel like a very old man, and at 41, I'm not trying to get there any quicker.

i can't pull off the matching top and bottoms look. Feel like a very old man, and at 41, I'm not trying to get there any quicker.

:lol: it depends on the top and bottom for me.
Like my blue camo pair... No way I'm wearing the top too. An all grey or all black is good money for me.

Last edited:
:lol: I need to go see Creed now that I got my TF fit :lol:

And yo mf gooze mf gooze the holo foams seem like a good fit for the dark grey joint

View media item 1816487
Cant go wrong with all that dark grey... I wish I would have grabbed that hoodie, pants aren't appealing to me in that color but the bonded is clean :smokin

Next color I'm after is all the tumbled grey/volt pieces. I thought it was all whack but its really grown on me.

laugh.gif
I need to go see Creed now that I got my TF fit
laugh.gif

And yo @MF Gooze the holo foams seem like a good fit for the dark grey joint
anyone got the name/color of the hoodie on top? 

When you guys search for Nike tech fleece aw77 and joggers at tjmaxx and marshalls what sections do you guy look in?

Last edited:
Got mine months ago for under 40 each. Shoulda grabbed that charcoal one on the clearance sale though.

Back
Top Bottom