**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

BigJ had a feast by himself
laugh.gif
I check in this thread maybe 2x a week and I always see BigJ putting in work and always come out empty handed..if BigJ dont get anything for under retail or catch a steal @Ross before the  end of year...should just call it quits...haha....

Nice come up tho.

When you guys search for Nike tech fleece aw77 and joggers at tjmaxx and marshalls what sections do you guy look in?
You really have to look all over the Men's sections. Those stores aren't organized very well.

Best place to start is the active wear section and branch out from there. Some in this thread have found the pants mixed in with the sleepwear.

Last edited:
BigJ had a feast by himself :lol:

I check in this thread maybe 2x a week and I always see BigJ putting in work and always come out empty handed..if BigJ dont get anything for under retail or catch a steal @Ross before the end of year...should just call it quits...haha....

Nice come up tho.

:lol: the irony is that the one piece I did get me some fleece from Ross was what got me into this stuff. I'm heading to take another L today. It's near Finishline and bestbuy that I need to go to.

Finally ordered the black Windrunner from Macy's. My girl was kind enough to offer to buy me a pair after I pretty much single handedly moved her into her new apartment. Macy's was having their 25% off all Nike merch plus 12% ebates. Still a little more than I would have paid but she insisted. I think I'm going to fall back on the tops for now and work getting more pants. I do want the black crew as well though

Just got the bonded windrunner today, and you guys are correct. Fits weird but it's manageable. Crazy tight on the arms and loose on the body.

Last edited:
Man this forum def saved me the hassle of picking up a bonded windrunner with that sort of fit. Too bad too bc I like the design a lot more than the regular.

I'm gonna try my luck tomorrow at ross. The only times I saw tf at my local were n98s, windrunners and camo pants. Of course none of them were my size but I'll be on the look out and oop them here if I see any.

I've been giving up on Ross and TJmaxx for a few months now....those places around me just got nothing.

been getting deals on eBay tho, saving me time and gas, lol

I've been giving up on Ross and TJmaxx for a few months now....those places around me just got nothing.

+1 I even hit the outlets near me and nothing. I spoke to one of the reps there and he said they have yet to receive any TF pants. 

Last edited:

+1 I even hit the outlets near me and nothing. I spoke to one of the reps there and he said they have yet to receive any TF pants. 

my boy kinda broke it down for me as far as outlets go.

they send the top, and I think the newer high profile, outlets TF so its targeted..... pretty much means that if your outlet gets TF then you should be a regular if you can. if not, then its not gonna happen unfortunately :smh:

they send the top, and I think the newer high profile, outlets TF so its targeted..... pretty much means that if your outlet gets TF then you should be a regular if you can. if not, then its not gonna happen unfortunately
mean.gif
cool thanks for the info now I can stop wasting my time driving up there. lol 

they send the top, and I think the newer high profile, outlets TF so its targeted..... pretty much means that if your outlet gets TF then you should be a regular if you can. if not, then its not gonna happen unfortunately :smh:
cool thanks for the info now I can stop wasting my time driving up there. lol 

I'm not expert tho so maybe someone else will chime in if I'm wrong.

Its definitely targeted as different stored have different markets, thats why they ask for your zipcode when you buy something. Like here in Houston the Cypress store gets all the good stuff, lebrons, Air Maxes, Jordans, etc. they were one of the outlets that got the black toes. My manager said they were our "urban store" The store I worked at in TX City got a plethora of running shoes but not much as far as basketball or sportswear. But some stuff they will test out to gauge how it'll do... like my store got a few penny packs and they even had the Maroon 6s on release day. It's kinda random but for the most part it is a system, unless you're at a clearance store. They get everything, tons of TF when I go to the one here.

Last edited:
I've had no luck at Ross or Marshall's lately. I did notice they are pricing their Nike sneakers real high now. I saw a pair for $79 yesterday.

I've had no luck at Ross or Marshall's lately. I did notice they are pricing their Nike sneakers real high now. I saw a pair for $79 yesterday.

They may have paid more for them this time around.

I went to Ross the other day not looking for anything and found a red Tech hoodie in a Medium (my size). $24.99, couldn't beat that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom