**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know where to find a pair of cheap black tech fleece pants in small? Or at least what price point would be considered cheap?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone know where to find a pair of cheap black tech fleece pants in small? Or at least what price point would be considered cheap?

Thanks in advance!

cheap, $50 and less. But expect to find them at around $75 and be happy. Smalls are tough too. Not sure how many opportunities you'll have at the moment. You gotta strike during the holidays. Deals all over place.

Hey guys, i'm new here! Been seeing some amazing deals people have gotten but there seems to be nothing really for non US people :frown: im out in Australia and have rarely ever found any discount on tech fleece even on boxing day (biggest sale of the year here). Are there any sites that you guys know of that have good deals and can ship internationally?

Hey guys, i'm new here! Been seeing some amazing deals people have gotten but there seems to be nothing really for non US people :frown: im out in Australia and have rarely ever found any discount on tech fleece even on boxing day (biggest sale of the year here). Are there any sites that you guys know of that have good deals and can ship internationally?
Be on the lookout on unisportstore.com. They have some great deals if they're in stock.

eBay.com, not even kidding
Am i doing something wrong because everything on ebay is like 100+ USD with shipping which is like $140+ aud. Seems impossible to find any other colour besides black or grey that isnt like 120+aud or without being like 3XL because Australian retail stores only seem to only have those 2 colours :frown: they don't have any of the other awesome colours. Best deal i found was on pro direct so far which i paid like $100 aud each pair :((

Am i doing something wrong because everything on ebay is like 100+ USD with shipping which is like $140+ aud. Seems impossible to find any other colour besides black or grey that isnt like 120+aud or without being like 3XL because Australian retail stores only seem to only have those 2 colours :frown: they don't have any of the other awesome colours. Best deal i found was on pro direct so far which i paid like $100 aud each pair :((
Takes patience, the good deals go quick and are obviously rare, but they do pop up.

Fellas, what's the big difference with the windrunner and aw77 hoodies? Obviously can tell aesthetically, but otherwise?

Fellas, what's the big difference with the windrunner and aw77 hoodies? Obviously can tell aesthetically, but otherwise?

The fit is different. But there seems to be differing opinions on how they fit. For me the Windrunner runs more fitted especially in the torso. While the aw77 is a classic standard fit

Personally I prefer the Windrunner for the tail. I tend to avoid any TF that is cut straight across in the back. I just like that extra coverage it gives you.

Last edited:
Personally I prefer the Windrunner for the tail. I tend to avoid any TF that is cut straight across in the back. I just like that extra coverage it gives you.

Yeah I'll have to try it out with that tail. Have the regular aw77 Nike hoodie in M and like how fitted it is for me.

Don't you mean the other way around? If AW77s are more roomy then he'd need to size up for the windrunner.

I find windrunners to be more fitted than AW77s.

Woah, in my head at the time I thought what I said made sense but thanks for the clarification, fixed.

Back
Top Bottom