**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Has anyone got their Space23 order shipped yet from their recent restock? I ordered the black tech fleece pants on the second and still haven't received the shipping email for it. 
They suck a** man. I've had zero replies from them. But my order is finally in NJ. Should be here Monday. Only reason I found out is because ups my choice

Has anyone got their Space23 order shipped yet from their recent restock? I ordered the black tech fleece pants on the second and still haven't received the shipping email for it. 

I never got a shipping email, but the pants got delivered 1 week after I placed the order.

What's the consensus on the sizing for aeroloft tf jacket? Size down? I didn't see the sizing on the first page. Thanks

What's the consensus on the sizing for aeroloft tf jacket? Size down? I didn't see the sizing on the first page. Thanks

Runs TTS I just got one and you can comfortably wear a hoodie under it and won't be too tight. Great for layering.

Last edited:

Def not TTS. I have the N98, Windrunner and Hero hoodie in M. Tried the TF Aeroloft jacket in M, way too big of a fit, went with the S.

Reactions: lyl
They suck a** man. I've had zero replies from them. But my order is finally in NJ. Should be here Monday. Only reason I found out is because ups my choice
I swear I've been trying to contact them but I haven't gotten anything from them. That's good what'd you get?

Back
Top Bottom