**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I just tried on the aw77 that I ordered. For me, it feels small and more fitted than the windrunner.

And I also got the blue crewneck, that thing is legit.

I just tried on the aw77 that I ordered. For me, it feels small and more fitted than the windrunner.

And I also got the blue crewneck, that thing is legit.
How does the crewneck fit in comparison to the windrunner if you don't mind me asking?

Can anyone tell me how the TF Varsity Jacket fits? TTS? I've heard it runs small and i'm considering sizing up, any recommendations?

Looking to get a tumbled grey one to match my TF Presto

My tech fleece pants are starting to have a hole in the right pocket, the deep one and now coins are starting to fall out :smh:
Might be time for some new tech fleece

That happened to my AW77 pants from always carrying my pistol in my pocket, pretty sure the sights ripped them. I was hoping this wouldn't happen to TF :\

Last edited:
That happened to my AW77 pants from always carrying my pistol in my pocket, pretty sure the sights ripped them. I was hoping this wouldn't happen to TF :\
nah it happened, and I wasn't strapped. Just my damn keys :smh: :lol:

You can get the hole fixed for cheap
yea but they also got a bleach stain on them from when my grandma didn't wash them properly so those will be the beater pants :lol:

aren't you in NY? Keys are probably the only weapon you guys are allowed to carry :lol:
True. My AW77s ripped at the seams so I'm just gonna get em sewn back up.

Yea I am, we could actually carry knives with small blades but dudes carry guns around here anyway

I NEVER wash clothes. Thats the wife's job. But there's one thing I do wash myself. My TF. I don't let her touch those.

Want things done right, sometimes you have to do it yourself.

I am a 32 inch waist and I wear XL in tech fleece bottoms, does anyone else do the same. Don't like the skin tight look.

I am a 32 inch waist and I wear XL in tech fleece bottoms, does anyone else do the same. Don't like the skin tight look.

Im same size waist maybe even 33 but XL are to big and stretch out way to much for me

I NEVER wash clothes. Thats the wife's job. But there's one thing I do wash myself. My TF. I don't let her touch those.

Want things done right, sometimes you have to do it yourself.

Agreed! I actually don't let anyone else touch my laundry in fear that they will mess my clothes up.

I invest a lot in my wardrobe so I take great pride in keeping it in top condition, otherwise I feel like I'm just throwing money away

Damn. Seems extreme. I'm a 36-38 (depending on what day of the week it is) and I wear an XL.

You can smuggle a bowling ball in your pants, I bet.

Has anyone got their Space23 order shipped yet from their recent restock? I ordered the black tech fleece pants on the second and still haven't received the shipping email for it. 

Back
Top Bottom