**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Bonded windrunners at tinton falls nj at 129.99. Can get cheaper. Just letting anyone know if interested. Red and black in assorted sizes.

So I got a bunch of AW77 hoodies for Christmas, (four of them). I haven't washed or dried them yet, but I also didn't wear most of them...

I had one AW77 grey zip-up hoodie, almost a year now. It's been washed and dried Maybe 10-15 times (cold-water, inside out, and air dried on low - like the instructions say) - when I compare this old one to the new ones I have now, the feel and fabric is definitely worn out, almost night and day.

I'm trying to avoid this from happening to the new ones, so my main question is? How often should I wash each hoodie? What did I do wrong with my previous hoodie? Has anyone dried their aw77's hoodie on a rack instead of dryer? (Is that better?)

Let me know guys, thanks.
Just try to avoid washing them as much as possible. Unfortunately over time if you wear them a lot this is bound to happen. I always hang dry mine but have only washed it 3 times. I usually hang them over my shower rod. The only real way to avoid it feeling worn out is to limit the number of washes.

for those interested my local outlet concord mills in NC has:
light grey and khaki pants for 70
light grey aw77 hoody for 80
all black bonded windrunner for 130

Just try to avoid washing them as much as possible. Unfortunately over time if you wear them a lot this is bound to happen. I always hang dry mine but have only washed it 3 times. I usually hang them over my shower rod. The only real way to avoid it feeling worn out is to limit the number of washes.

Yea, so I probably did wash my old one to much :lol:

I guess I'll avoid washing my new ones too much, and just spot clean stains with a cloth, soap, and water. I'm super anal about having washing cloths and being clean, I guess I need to chill :lol:
btw, when you do hang-dry them, are you satisfied? do they feel good? - I ask because their have been times when I hang-dry stuff and it feels stiff, you know what I mean?

My other question to ya'll, my new hoodies are Red, Black, Dark Grey, Navy, and Royal (old one is light grey) - Why do some different colored hoodies feel different. They're all Cotton right?

Selling TF on eBay is so annoying. Dudes offering $40 for my windrunners. I said if you can't point me in the direction of this Windrunner for under $65 I'll sell this to you for $40. Silence after that :rolleyes

Last edited:
Selling TF on eBay is so annoying. Dudes offering $40 for my windrunners. I said if you can't point me in the direction of this Windrunner for under $65 I'll sell this to you for $40. Silence after that.
Lol. Its ebay, bound to happan. I prefer to sell items on IG or FB. 

Probably beating a dead horse here so please excuse my newbieness, but how does the Nike tech joggers pants fit? I like a fitted but not tight or baggy feel. I do rock skinny jeans and that's how I prefer my pants to feel more of a snug on the legs but not tight on the waist etc. should I go for a small or medium? I'm hearing these run small. My friend is about my size (5'6) and he has both a small and medium and tells me he can fit both lol so that doesn't help. Any recommendation? I'm worried of shrinking from washing or stretching from wearing. If it shrinks from washing I could prob take a M and if it stretches from wearing a lot I should prob take a S. Any help?

Probably beating a dead horse here so please excuse my newbieness, but how does the Nike tech joggers pants fit? I like a fitted but not tight or baggy feel. I do rock skinny jeans and that's how I prefer my pants to feel more of a snug on the legs but not tight on the waist etc. should I go for a small or medium? I'm hearing these run small. My friend is about my size (5'6) and he has both a small and medium and tells me he can fit both lol so that doesn't help. Any recommendation? I'm worried of shrinking from washing or stretching from wearing. If it shrinks from washing I could prob take a M and if it stretches from wearing a lot I should prob take a S. Any help?

Page 1. You can also read the last few pages.

if anything it'll just shrink back to the original fit.

It'll stretch with regular wear but once you wash it it'll shrink back

Selling TF on eBay is so annoying. Dudes offering $40 for my windrunners. I said if you can't point me in the direction of this Windrunner for under $65 I'll sell this to you for $40. Silence after that :rolleyes

Weird. I got over $50 for my used tech pants I sold

View media item 1868162Bought 2 pairs of the Hurley phantom fleece from Ndc
Back when they had the 25 off.
Nike tech fleece in large was like leggings on me
The Hurley fit much better. Anyone else pick them up ?

Last edited:
I want to grab the khaki wind runner from NDC but I still don't want to pay $112 for it. I feel like I can get it cheaper some how....lol

Haven't ordered anything from them personally but I know people that have ordered soccer kits from them. Legit

Okay cool. I was just checking because I order from UK/Euro sites pretty regularly and it seems to me that they're notorious for not having updated inventory on their sites. I just ordered something and I'm hoping I don't get an email telling me it's out of stock.

Okay cool. I was just checking because I order from UK/Euro sites pretty regularly and it seems to me that they're notorious for not having updated inventory on their sites. I just ordered something and I'm hoping I don't get an email telling me it's out of stock.

:lol: I take it back, i once tried to order a pair of flyknit racers on release day and received a cancellation email along with a 25% off code :smokin

as long as it's not a hyped release item you should be good though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom