**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Order came in. Squadron and olive are
smokin.gif
I'm kinda torn between the Squadron Blue and Obsidian AW77 hoodie. Nice pickup though

:lol: it just seemed like you were real determined to off the bonded. For the price you probably sold for... It would have been a solid backup plan for change up option down the road :smile:

I was just pressed to sell it before the N98 I wanted actually sold out. No hate on it whatsoever, and I got it for a steal too. I just wanted the n98 more. Maybe down the line I'll pick up another one. It's hard to find time to wear TF to begin with lol I've got a good amount that I haven't even worn yet :lol:
i hear u dude. im having a hard time wearing what i have also but im not handing over any of my steals :lol:
i still have a couple of tops i want too.

Order came in. Squadron and olive are :smokin

View media item 1868495
nice. my khaki set will be here one day.....

i hear u dude. im having a hard time wearing what i have also but im not handing over any of my steals :lol:

lol I feel you but it was practically an even exchange for the swap and even more so the Windrunner cost me $50 to begin with. So either way it's no more money out of my pocket. I really want to start focusing on getting more pants but the steals keep popping up on the tops lol

lol I feel you but it was practically an even exchange for the swap and even more so the Windrunner cost me $50 to begin with. So either way it's no more money out of my pocket. I really want to start focusing on getting more pants but the steals keep popping up on the tops lol

:lol: im a hoarder bro. you'll never get thru my thick head :rofl:

dont forget, i still have doubles of the grey/volt bottoms because i got a good deal on both. i actually have 2 jackets too in black. the bonded and the aw77 and never thought of offing 1 since i had 2. will probably get a couple more black pants too if the deals come up.

:lol: im a hoarder bro. you'll never get thru my thick head :rofl:

dont forget, i still have doubles of the grey/volt bottoms because i got a good deal on both. i actually have 2 jackets too in black. the bonded and the aw77 and never thought of offing 1 since i had 2. will probably get a couple more black pants too if the deals come up.

View media item 1868791Lol trust me I've got no problem doubling and tripling up on colors. Especially if the deals are to be had. But realistically im not going to need more than 2 carbon Heather tops cause I personally don't think I can wear them well with any other TF pants, where as the black can go with almost all of them lol. Besides I still have the wind runner!

man i wish i had a tiger stripe windrunner. nike needs to stop playing and bring that back and also drop a tiger camo set. 

What kicks have you guys been wearing with your tf pants? I feel like am90's, 3's, and 6's are absolute fire with them

man i wish i had a tiger stripe windrunner. nike needs to stop playing and bring that back and also drop a tiger camo set. 

What kicks have you guys been wearing with your tf pants? I feel like am90's, 3's, and 6's are absolute fire with them

The only tiger stripes I own at the moment is the N98. Got it at Marshalls for $50 a few months ago. Not really seeing the hype that others are seeing but it definitely doesn't look bad. I really wish they made more pieces in birch though. All I've seen are the shorts, the aw77 which i own, and I think a Windrunner.
View media item 1868898
As for sneakers that I rock with them these are what I've had out for the last few weeks. I have yet to wear a pair of Jordan's with them because I've been phasing out of Jordan's over the past year and a half and really getting into trainers.
View media item 1868904View media item 1868905View media item 1868907

just cant do the TF shoes. I had a pair of roshes and they just make my feet sweat non stop. not a material for shoes IMO

just cant do the TF shoes. I had a pair of roshes and they just make my feet sweat non stop. not a material for shoes IMO
Depends where you live. They've been in constant rotation for me the past month or so. It just started to get really ******* cold in Maryland... like 20's everyday. Had to put the flyknits away until spring. So for now it's all leather and tech fleece for ya boy.

The only tiger stripes I own at the moment is the N98. Got it at Marshalls for $50 a few months ago. Not really seeing the hype that others are seeing but it definitely doesn't look bad. I really wish they made more pieces in birch though. All I've seen are the shorts, the aw77 which i own, and I think a Windrunner.

As for sneakers that I rock with them these are what I've had out for the last few weeks. I have yet to wear a pair of Jordan's with them because I've been phasing out of Jordan's over the past year and a half and really getting into trainers.
Totally agree when it comes to trainers/running sneakers. I don't feel right mixing the swoosh with the jumpman (I may be the only one). I know Nike owns Jordan Brand but I still try not to mix apples and oranges. 

Besides I've been rocking less and less JB these past few years. 

Does anyone know where I could find this Womens TF Hoodie in Cargo Khaki for the low?

Wanna buy it for my sister for her bday but i'd rather not pay $110 if I can help it. She will need a M.

Found it at DicksSportingGoods (it wouldn't let me write just d i c k s) in every size BUT M so figured you guys might know something that I don't.

Last edited:

^^^^^
pimp.gif

I have a tf collection post coming soon
laugh.gif

Bring it brody!
laugh.gif
im still waiting for my khaki set. i know my boy already got them at his house but he hasnt told me to drop by and grab them
mean.gif
bad news, your boy kept them for himself 
nthat.gif

Totally agree when it comes to trainers/running sneakers. I don't feel right mixing the swoosh with the jumpman (I may be the only one). I know Nike owns Jordan Brand but I still try not to mix apples and oranges. 
fruit salads are delicious bruh. besides what happens when you wanna wear some joints with the nike air logo (88 3's, maroon 6's, wc4's)

Back
Top Bottom