**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just ordered the grey/white bonded windrunner from footlocker for 75 used a gift card and 15% off coupon. Jacket is on sale for 99.99

:lol: I take it back, i once tried to order a pair of flyknit racers on release day and received a cancellation email along with a 25% off code :smokin

as long as it's not a hyped release item you should be good though

Still got that code????

It's not that it's a hyped release. It's just that the N98 I ordered has been on the site for a very long time in 2 sizes. The carbon Heather/volt color way is like a season or 2 old at this point and have been discounted on the site for awhile. I've ordered from numerous UK sites/shops that have told me they were sold out after I've placed my order. Especially when they're only a few sizes left showing on the site.

Still got that code????

My bad. Just search my email. No code but they make u jump through hoops to get the discount and it's tied to my acct.

Here's a copy of the email

"As an apology we can offer you 20% discount and free delivery on your next order from either our prodirectselect or prodirectrunning website.

To place an order with free delivery, please follow one of the three options:
Place an order online for your alternative item and reply to your dispatch notification email, requesting us to refund your discount and delivery cost. Quoting your original order number.
Provide us with a link to the product you require, state the size, confirm the last 4 digits of your card, and also permission to charge your card. We will then place the order for you using the details you entered for your previous order applying the discount and free delivery.
Call us on our customer helpline +44(0)871 423 2020, quoting your order number as a reference and an adviser will apply your discount and free shipping to your order."

My bad. Just search my email. No code but they make u jump through hoops to get the discount and it's tied to my acct.

Here's a copy of the email

"As an apology we can offer you 20% discount and free delivery on your next order from either our prodirectselect or prodirectrunning website.

To place an order with free delivery, please follow one of the three options:
Place an order online for your alternative item and reply to your dispatch notification email, requesting us to refund your discount and delivery cost. Quoting your original order number.
Provide us with a link to the product you require, state the size, confirm the last 4 digits of your card, and also permission to charge your card. We will then place the order for you using the details you entered for your previous order applying the discount and free delivery.
Call us on our customer helpline +44(0)871 423 2020, quoting your order number as a reference and an adviser will apply your discount and free shipping to your order."

So many hoops haha it's all good though

Just ordered the grey/white bonded windrunner from footlocker for 75 used a gift card and 15% off coupon. Jacket is on sale for 99.99

:pimp:

I really like it but I was really compelled to get the pants when it came in :lol:

:pimp:

I really like it but I was really compelled to get the pants when it came in :lol:

That entire color way set is not mix and match friendly. I started with the pants and had to get the tops. Just sold my bonded Windrunner and use the money to get the N98 in the same colorway.

I can't believe that bonded bothered you that much. I love the ones I have :lol:

It's not that it bothered me lol I've still got another bonded in Heather grey and black that I wear often. It's just that for that particular color way I prefer the plain front of the regular Windrunner. Not only that I've been wearing the n98s a lot recently and I'm seeing that they're just as versatile as the crew neck. Looks good with jeans and tech fleece pants.

Frenchbread do you go full matching track suit? Lol
I got full suits in all the colors I own :lol:

I can't believe that bonded bothered you that much. I love the ones I have :lol:

It's not that it bothered me lol I've still got another bonded in Heather grey and black that I wear often. It's just that for that particular color way I prefer the plain front of the regular Windrunner. Not only that I've been wearing the n98s a lot recently and I'm seeing that they're just as versatile as the crew neck. Looks good with jeans and tech fleece pants.

Frenchbread do you go full matching track suit? Lol
I got full suits in all the colors I own :lol:

:lol: it just seemed like you were real determined to off the bonded. For the price you probably sold for... It would have been a solid backup plan for change up option down the road :smile:

:lol: it just seemed like you were real determined to off the bonded. For the price you probably sold for... It would have been a solid backup plan for change up option down the road :smile:

I was just pressed to sell it before the N98 I wanted actually sold out. No hate on it whatsoever, and I got it for a steal too. I just wanted the n98 more. Maybe down the line I'll pick up another one. It's hard to find time to wear TF to begin with lol I've got a good amount that I haven't even worn yet :lol:

Order came in. Squadron and olive are
smokin.gif

Squadrons and Cargo Khaki's go hard.  Hopefully the AW77's Squadron's go on clearance on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom