**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Placed a phone order at Camarillo and they were very helpful and nice. Was wanting to get the cargo khakis for a while and at under 50 bucks it was a no brainer. Thanks and repped to A2J4Ever for the heads up!

I hadn't even noticed.

I noticed straight away when seeing the item in real life. On the website it's not as easy to spot. I was anticipating the day Nike would release a green tech fleece tracksuit and when they do they ruin it with navy detailing

Wish there was a nike outlet or even a nike store here in Greensboro :smh:  we don't have anything good here.
Edit:
Wait is there a way to get them to ship it from an outlet in another state to me? Sorry If this is answered a lot but I don't know if i have the time to read back before they run out of stuff.

Mebane bruh

Nike SL has the nike tech fleece aeroloft bomber in blue and red for $69.99. Scattered sizes now (mainly XL), but this morning they had every size. Also had various Windrunners and AW77 in camo and blue.

Nike SL has the nike tech fleece aeroloft bomber in blue and red for $69.99. Scattered sizes now (mainly XL), but this morning they had every size. Also had various Windrunners and AW77 in camo and blue.

FYI- they don't do phone orders so don't bother.

After I ordered the grey pants for $81 shipped on Weds, I called the NC outlet and got another for $57 shipped. Might see if I can take the first pair in to a Nike Store for a refund

Lines were busy and shordie even asked me to call back and she'll hold my pair since the lines were blowing up. S/O to her

If anyone comes across squadron blue or team red for the low PLEASE let a brother know.

Semi related but anyone order those dry stretch sweats from Uniqlo? Wonder how they fare to tech fleece

Man now that I'm in the market for a new car I gotta slow up on this TF and sneakers lol
-_-. Why couldn't I hate atleast 1mil on the powerball

my local outlet (Wrentham MA) had some dark camo pants for 79.99 + 30% off. I was debating the entire time I was walking around there. Ended up passing, now that im home im saying I should have gotten them :lol:

Last edited:
my local outlet (Wrentham MA) had some dark camo pants for 79.99 + 30% off. I was debating the entire time I was walking around there. Ended up passing, now that im home im saying I should have gotten them :lol:

Should have grabbed them. At the worse you could have returned them.

Semi related but anyone order those dry stretch sweats from Uniqlo? Wonder how they fare to tech fleece
Uniqlo is half the price of a comparable TF item. TF is TF no other brand can matchup 1:1, that said I wear Uniqlo hoodie exclusively a better design for me personally. 

I havent tried this seasons Dry Stretch yet ( they have panels similar to TF this yr) but last yrs were baggier vs tailored like this seasons looked instore. 

If you dont live near a store they charge for shipping both ways FYI. 

i didnt see any in the uniqlo i was in today, thats weird

bigj505 bigj505 they had plenty of pairs, i'll just go before my patriots game. it's Saturday though so ots gunna be super busy. that might sway mu decision

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom