**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Dreading the warm weather coming at the end of March. Can't wear TF pants and hoodies again until November. :\

TF shorts time but even those get kinda hot in the summer months.

Where can I move thats cold year round? Canada?

never gunna catch me complaining about warm weather no matter how much TF i have :rofl:

For those of you who were able to find TF pants at 69.99 with the 30% off, was the additional discount at the entire store this weekend? I was at the outlet in Chicago yesterday (Rosemont,IL) and saw the olive TF pants for 69.99 but one of the workers said it would not be further discounted. 
Any hoodies at the Rosemont location?

I am 6'3-6'4 175
i have a large tech fleece hoodie
should i get a L or XL pant?
and if i were to get a XL would it look right with the large hoodie?

Note to self, you are no longer a small.
5'8, 180, waist 31
Interesting.....I'm the same height and weight as you, but 36" waist so I wear a large. And I have a short inseam so there's a little bunching at the bottom, but no way I could squeeze my waist into a M.

I'm new on this page but I've been comparing the to the AW77 hoodie and other than the shape of the back, what's the difference? Is it the same material? And is the windrunner a better investment?

I'm new on this page but I've been comparing the to the AW77 hoodie and other than the shape of the back, what's the difference? Is it the same material? And is the windrunner a better investment?
Same material and the AW77 is more baggy between the two. I prefer the windrunner look by a lot. It's much more distinctive than the AW77 that looks like every other zip up hoodie and I like the zippered pockets on the windrunner a lot more. But buy what you like. I'm sure everyone has their own preference between the two. I have both in different colors but wear the windrunners more. I have no crew yet so I must work on that. I really like the ACG crew look a lot more than the regular crew so I'm hoping to find some cheap when the weather warms up and hopefully can find them at a nice out of season discount.

Note to self, you are no longer a small.

5'8, 180, waist 31

Interesting.....I'm the same height and weight as you, but 36" waist so I wear a large. And I have a short inseam so there's a little bunching at the bottom, but no way I could squeeze my waist into a M.

my first purchase was a size M. i tried on the aw77 shoebox style (non tf) that day and fit a M just fine. didnt check the sizing in this thread and went home all willy nilly.

tried the TF pants on when i got home and the LOLs i got from my wife and my daughter were classic. L or XL all day for me and even the L has a snug fit that Im not 100% comfy with. just trusting them to stretch and stuff. my boy's wife thought i had skinny jeans on (wearing the black camo) when i went to visit :smh:

Last edited:
It's already gone. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom