**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

post dope fits sir. im not touching that price even with 40% off. would just wait until they hit clearance (if they do) then stack discounts on them.
I bet the first drop will be like the first tech fleece drop.  Sold out quickly and didn't really restock much and nothing went on sale.  Probably better chance getting the second drop on discount.

post dope fits sir. im not touching that price even with 40% off. would just wait until they hit clearance (if they do) then stack discounts on them.

I bet the first drop will be like the first tech fleece drop.  Sold out quickly and didn't really restock much and nothing went on sale.  Probably better chance getting the second drop on discount.

doesnt matter to me... i got nothing but time to wait for a REASONABLE price. im not fitting to drop $450 on a set of clothes... even $250 for the set.

Wearing the "match match" way today 
laugh.gif

It's cold, so I wore the leather jacket outside.

Olive Green TF is my favorite color at the moment 
smokin.gif

"The Tech Knit Windrunner will retail for $250, the pant for $200 and the T-shirt for $110. It will be available at nike.com beginning on the 26th."

$$$$$

Nike and their marketing tricks. Tech Knit = Sweater. Those prices need to come down about 50% at least.

I have a feeling this first release will end up being more limited / selling out fairly quickly

Do you think people will be camping outside stores for the Tech Knit gear like supreme *******s?

Last edited:
Do you think people will be camping outside stores for the Tech Knit gear like supreme *******s?
not likely but Nike would possibly test the waters by having a limited run to see how people like it and then mass produce it in another run the following year similar to how TF started. I hope it's a big run like current TF since I'd like to get this stuff on disco

i think im gunna pay full price on that tech knit gear so im able to try it out. i wanted to try adidas stuff but this turns out to be just a little cheaper

Easy pass on the knit for me 

Dont see the big deal honestly and they wont be a limited run like supreme 

I def don't get it...frankly I don't care if my clothes are knit or whatever else type of construction. Not like the seams bother me.

Count me out on these, even on heavy discount.

Last edited:

Potomac Mills in VA had them during the xmas holiday. Maybe they still have a few, careful on the sizing. I normally wear a Large in most brands but a medium fit like the pic above sadly the arms were too short 
eyes.gif

thanks for the info i called them nd they said they were all out nd tried nike live chat again and the rep told me these are all gone nationwide 
frown.gif

Personally I think it looks nice. Also I believe it is because the knit is different on the chest compared to the sleeves and under the black

True I suppose you're right. I'm glad it's got the tiger stripe look to it. Do you reckon there'll be an AW77 hoodie released as part of the collection

Back
Top Bottom