**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

don't know about you guys but woman in tech fleece pants! 
nerd.gif

True I suppose you're right. I'm glad it's got the tiger stripe look to it. Do you reckon there'll be an AW77 hoodie released as part of the collection

They have only released info on a Windrunner, pants and a tee so at this point I don't think so. I can see them releasing one down the road.

Does anyone know the fit of the Black Nike Tech fleece Crew. I'm normally a large, but there isn't any more large so I don't know about the XL.

It's like $37 after tax and shipping as well...

Good deal if you were looking for one and if your size is available obviously.

Last edited:
You get $20 automatically when you make an account?
Yes, thats what happened to me when I made my account last month. Though I don't remember if it was immediately added to my account. All I know was that I got an email couple days later reminding me I had 20$ to use. And I have not bought anything yet (Canadian Customer not looking so good with the exchange rate). I wasn't expecting it since they dont really advertise about free WC credit, so I guess not many people amy know about it?? It could also be a glitch for me tho haha 

I would have given my code but it expired on the 17th.

Hope this helps

is it possible to have it shipped to my friend in the US because im in Canada, I checked the billing address and there is no option to enter a Canadian address

is it possible to have it shipped to my friend in the US because im in Canada, I checked the billing address and there is no option to enter a Canadian address
USEFUL SHOPPING TIP: (mostly for CAD customers)

Usually when that happens for me I enter my exact Canadian billing address and in sections where it doesnt allow me to do that (usually state or zip)  I would list it as the US shipping address (eg. Washington and zip as 98230). Worked twice for me on different websites. (KicksUSA)

Last edited:

USEFUL SHOPPING TIP: (mostly for CAD customers)

Usually when that happens for me I enter my exact Canadian billing address and in sections where it doesnt allow me to do that (usually state or zip)  I would list it as the US shipping address (eg. Washington and zip as 98230). Worked twice for me on different websites. (KicksUSA)
repped

so I would put a Canadian city, but use a State?

also I signed up to FL, but how do I get the $20 off?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom