**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Trying to resist buying the black windrunner off dope factory, that's the cheapest I've seen it so far. Trying to track down the cargo kahki in XL.

Part of me wants to tell you to wait until they do one of their 20-25% off sales that they do semi regularly. But the other part of me wants to tell you hop on it because dope factory changes their prices all the time like its no ones business

anyone have the style code to the windrunner that matches these sweats?

tech-fleece-camo-mens-pants-black-013ef8e6.jpg

random questions but do nike outlets have promotions that are in store only and not over the phone? Reason i ask is because i just called an outlet and the girl that initially answered the phone said the TF item was on clearance for an extra 40% off clearance but then someone came back on the phone and said the promo was in store only ..

Last edited:
random questions but do nike outlets have promotions that are in store only and not over the phone? Reason i ask is because i just called an outlet and the girl that initially answered the phone said the TF item was on clearance for an extra 40% off clearance but then someone came back on the phone and said the promo was in store only ..
depends but for the most part they only offer the promotions in-store only

i ordered a pair of birch TF shorts with my TK windrunner for the hell of it....i really hate when nike cant just ship everything in one box :smh:

Last edited:
i ordered a pair of birch TF shorts with my TK windrunner for the hell of it....i really hate when nike cant just ship everything in one box :smh:

They have separate warehouses for different products which is the reason you get multiple packages / tracking #s

Wore my khaki aw77 for the first time today. Definitely more fitted than my other tech fleech goodies but the body stretched out to a comfy fit after an hour. Got some people asking where I got it from on the train lol.

810560-010

810560-065
810558-010

810558-065

810558-347

810558-451

810558-677

810560-010

810560-065
810558-010

810558-065

810558-347

810558-451

810558-677
Oh man... That diarrhea brown bomber... We'll probably see that sitting in nike factory first lol.

How do those TK joggers differ from the ones that just released?

Edit: NVM. After looking a little more they look to be cut like the regular tapered TF whereas the ones that are out are like the cropped.

Last edited:
damn, that mint color TF pants. I need.

When are NT's getting the Tech Knits in store?

Need hoodie but may just get a John Elliott hoodie instead.

The new tf pants look more snug in the back side for less diaper butt look.

Do you guys think they will make more techknit windrunner colors, and if so what?
I would love to see a red one personally

Last edited:
How long until we see people ordering multiples and picking the one with the knit they like the most like people do with flyknit racers 
laugh.gif

I have a gift card and the windrunner is tempting, but I'm going to wait and see if the price drops in a few months and check them out in person.

damn, that mint color TF pants. I need.

OMG, I need those, and i'll pay full price. Should make them shorts too :smokin

When are NT's getting the Tech Knits in store?

Need hoodie but may just get a John Elliott hoodie instead.

when I get my tech knit i'll let you know which I prefer more. But to be honest, to me they are 2 completely different styles of clothing so its hard to suggest what piece to go with.

Last edited:
Anyone have pics of the N98 #605680-404? Believe its military blue but colors on eBay are conflicting (some brighter some darker) so want to check before pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom