**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

how is the speckle density on these tho.. jk thanks for the link in the other thread. Ill finally be joining the owners club

how is the speckle density on these tho.. jk thanks for the link in the other thread. Ill finally be joining the owners club

might be good to post up what size you are, if you've tried some on. If you haven't, I'd suggest going to the store and try them on. Nothing worst than not knowing, asking everyone how's the fit, ordering a great deal based on what others say, only to find them to be way too baggy or too small. Diaper butt doesn't look good with TF

For real, go try a pair on. List your size, everyone here will post up links with sizes here.

Get that wallet ready.

Had a relapse again :smh:

If you have a villa near you, it might be beneficial to check them out.

A lot of bottoms are $70 but the tops are the better deals right now.

Black hero windrunner = $69.99
Grey and black varsity jackets are $39.99
$200 green camo windrunners are $70.00
$200 black/grey windrunners are $100

All that I can remember and remember it's YMMV.
This is Christiana DE

Copped the aeroloft jacket in black from jimmy jazz. Got 10% off because i left it in my cart for days so basically no tax and free shipping :smokin

guy on ig selling grey pair and black pair tech fleece for 70 shipped. has all sizes. 

dolphin mall also has the non cuff TF pants. anyone know the name/style number? prefer those. 

Last edited:
Cozy Sunday
looks fire! 
pimp.gif

The outlets by me is so bad compared to what yall see 
laugh.gif
 I'd be lucky to see more than one set of TF anything

Back
Top Bottom