**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Went to the nike san leandro. Not much for the L M S sizes. But they did have some camo pants for xl. Also they had some ACG tech pants for 59.99 plus 40%

:lol: why do y'all keep saying that? I'm trying to keep up with you guys :nerd:

And you got the grey bonded I've always wanted :frown:

Found it on eBay a lot of deals on there as of lately I was wishing they made a bonded runner in the Royal/black.... Any idea where I can find these less than $99 that's all I can find at the moment?View media item 1920071

dgoins1 dgoins1 I've been eyeing eBay for a L in that bonded but the cheapest I've seen is $120 which is too much for my blood.

As for the crimsons.... You just gotta keep you eye out on eBay for a buy it now. I've seen them bid up to near $100 each time I've seen them :smh:

dgoins1 dgoins1 I've been eyeing eBay for a L in that bonded but the cheapest I've seen is $120 which is too much for my blood.

As for the crimsons.... You just gotta keep you eye out on eBay for a buy it now. I've seen them bid up to near $100 each time I've seen them :smh:

Yeah I see a buy it now for $99 in xl.... And the grey I got for $100 NWT

who remembers back in the day when @bigj505 said he was done? Oh wait, that was like 3 days ago
roll.gif

lots of tf at the block in orange as well. had the cargo khaki, gray  windrunners, gray shorts and pants and camo as well

Back
Top Bottom