**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Couldn't resist a good deal :smh:

Well that didn't take long. Lol. One of the shortest retirements ever

I know :smh:

The sad thing is I know villa b having deals so I took my time and searched through what they had because they weren't advertising the stuff as being on sale. They had some 3XL green/brown camos for $19.99 and I swear I tried to find my size hiding somewhere else :smh:

We're getting close to end of February. Hope the maroon pants are still on Ndc when that code comes out lol.

Copped my first TF windrunner jacket (blue) at an outlet, 69.99 plus 20% off , plus an additional 10% off military discount.
Gotta say, I love the fit, TF has a very athletic silhouette, and the fabric just plain feels awesome. I've never been too interested in TF before, but I love the jacket so much that now I'm looking for some bottoms as well.
Got bit by the TF bug.

We're getting close to end of February. Hope the maroon pants are still on Ndc when that code comes out lol.
When do you think we'll see it, Ive been lurking in the shadows waiting for it 
laugh.gif

Just called looking for the squadron blue windrunner..Dude said they only have all blk |I

I'm gonna take a guess and bet he thinks you're asking about the BONDED windrunner. I saw a couple there in black yesterday. They had a good amount of squadron blue windrunners yesterday. If you really want it, call back.

Just a heads up on the hero hoodie, the front comes pretty high to create a "mask" area.
I like it as it's functional for cold days but it's something to note for people rocking "casually."

This is my 3rd black hoodie so it'll be worn when "needed."

I'm being dramatic but here is a pic for reference

View media item 1921089

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom