**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

If you're looking to stock up over $200 worth, probably worth checking Jimmy Jazz. They have $50 off $200 (25%)...max savings I think is $50 but still decent if you're right at the $200 point.

Thanks guys...I no longer rush to buy stuff just because of demand anymore...life goes on if i can't get it on discount...just materialistic stuff that i dont need just nice to have... Patience is golden...

If you're looking to stock up over $200 worth, probably worth checking Jimmy Jazz. They have $50 off $200 (25%)...max savings I think is $50 but still decent if you're right at the $200 point.

just gotta make sure they arent excluded. i know ive played with the aero bomber with no success.

Almost a FSR again for the Camo pants on NDC. I might just pull the trigger. I've been eyeing the green camo since xmas.

Tinton falls nj. Nothing new to update. Still the pants are 69.99. Khaki. Grey and royal blue
Still most sizes. Waiting on the blue to drop hopefully
Bonded windrunners still 129 with 30 off. Black and red

Any tech fleece shorts deals lately? Almost grabbed grey ones locally on CL for $50

Last edited:
Any tech fleece shorts deals lately? Almost grabbed grey ones locally on CL for $50
go one ebay. tons of tech woven and ikelab for sub 40. grabbed grey tech woven for 25 and a nikelab black for 38shipped. and use ebates they give u cashback on all ur ebay purchses.helpful if ur an ebay fiend like a lot of us

TF 2.0 is weird. its extra thick around the top. wish theyd left that alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoX
I got the dark grey/volt bonded windrunner, trying to find the pants in an xl, anyone seen them anywhere? No luck on ebay or jj or villa...

The moment you guys been waiting for...

Extra 20% Off Clearance on NDC with code: BETTERFORIT 

ugh, NDC put up a FSR of the squadrons too. Someone buy all the Larges please. I told myself im not picking anything up until I go away the end of March, amd im sticking to it.

The moment you guys been waiting for...

Extra 20% Off Clearance on NDC with code: BETTERFORIT 

ugh, NDC put up a FSR of the squadrons too. Someone buy all the Larges please. I told myself im not picking anything up until I go away the end of March, amd im sticking to it.

:lol: im glad i dont really care for the squadrons or else i would have been going beast mode maybe.

i did ask my boy to order me 2 womens windrunners for my wife tho.

Back
Top Bottom