**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

dont forget to use ebates (12% for Nike.com)
Anyone else notice their ebates giving you significantly less than what they advertise?  I've recently dropped hundreds on TF at FTL (~8%) and haven't gotten back the full ~8%.  This recent Nike feast ACTUALLY tied out to 12% for the first time ever. 

was going to just hold off on purchasing anything else but couldn't resist with the 20% code + 12% ebates. snagged grey camo and cargo khaki pants and the blue crew sweatshirt.

While we're talking about Ebates, I use Jet.com's JetCash for Nike purchases too. It's like Ebates, but you get credit back at Jet.com instead of actual cash. As a result, I can double-dip and get the Ebates cash + JetCash for purchases at their store.

The good thing is that Nike is always listed at 20% cash back and you're credited after 30 days instead of quarterly. With all the purchasing (and some subsequent returns) from January, I've pretty much racked up enough cash for a free Xbox One, all from Nike purchases.

Copped the royal blue tf pants for $55. Wishin they had the red camo in 2xl, been lookin for those forever.

Thinking about picking up a pair of tech pants. How's the sizing on these? I usually wear my sweats loose (6'1 170) in a large.

you just open nike's website via ebates and ebates will give you 12% back of how much you spend. Nike pays ebates for linking you to their website.

Whoa! That's in addition to the 20%??

Also, anyone else sneaking into kids XL like me? Not ashamed...saves me money :tongue:

yea im just being lazy :lol:
it happens. hindsight is always 20/20

i purchased a couple of jackets for more than they are now on NDC since they were OOS when i ordered.

True. I went ahead and ordered some pants in medium which I originally thought was too fitted. I've been wearing large but I'm curious how mediums fit with some wear.

Thinking about picking up a pair of tech pants. How's the sizing on these? I usually wear my sweats loose (6'1 170) in a large.

I'm 6'3 170 and large is good. They're slimmer than other sweats (not sure how loose you're used to) but they're comfortable.

I'm 5'6 160 does anyone think an M for both the TF camo pants and camo hoodie would fit me? Also thinking about getting the TF pants 2... decisions decisions.

Last edited:
got cart jacked on the tf pants olive in L

i keep hitting that add to cart button (the product is in someone else's cart..) and managed to get it back and check out!

I used the ebates as well.. 
pimp.gif

Everyone varies but generally I think waist size would be the best indicator for sizing imo.  

small - waist 30

med - 32

large - 34 

xl - 36

2xl - 38 +

just use your normal waist size for pants and match it with that.  of course if you want it more loose n etc, then size up.  I wouldnt recommend sizing down at all tho.    its always best to try on in store if possible. 
Waiting for an XL to pop up in the olive pants smh
same I had M in cart before today, but woke up and tried to check out,  dont even see it on the page anymore. 

Can anyone help me out?

I have a black crewneck from a year or two ago, and the sz Large fits great.

Does anyone know how the sizing compares to the new colors for the crewneck? Mainly the Royal Blue thats on NDC now? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom