**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

im saying doe... where da pics of that windrunner you wanted and we worked so hard to find? :nerd:

I need to post an updated pic of my entire collection. I've been silently adding here and there. I wish it was a Windrunner but I settled on the aw77 I also doubled down and picked up another carbon Heather bonded Windrunner :lol: I'll post an update soon

Last edited:
Just got my other orders this month price adjusted with the promo code !!! You can within 30 days of purchase if anyone did orders earlier this month

Just got my other orders this month price adjusted with the promo code !!! You can within 30 days of purchase if anyone did orders earlier this month

somewhat tempted to ask for my $12 back for the orange windrunner i purchased :lol:

somewhat tempted to ask for my $12 back for the orange windrunner i purchased
laugh.gif
Got $14 back for my Tumbled Grey pants. Recycled it into more pickups just now 
nthat.gif

ugh, NDC put up a FSR of the squadrons too. Someone buy all the Larges please. I told myself im not picking anything up until I go away the end of March, amd im sticking to it.
Pretty disappointed about that since I bought a pair from eBay after my size sold out a while ago.

somewhat tempted to ask for my $12 back for the orange windrunner i purchased :lol:
Got $14 back for my Tumbled Grey pants. Recycled it into more pickups just now :nthat:
yea im just being lazy :lol:

ugh, NDC put up a FSR of the squadrons too. Someone buy all the Larges please. I told myself im not picking anything up until I go away the end of March, amd im sticking to it.
Pretty disappointed about that since I bought a pair from eBay after my size sold out a while ago.

it happens. hindsight is always 20/20

i purchased a couple of jackets for more than they are now on NDC since they were OOS when i ordered.

Feasted on some more pants.  Double up on olives got cart jacked while I was shopping for running shorts.  Oh well.  I'm glad I don't know my size in the TF tops or else my bank account would be screaming! 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom