**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Forgot to use ebates on my purchase....anyone know how i can add it after purchase?
Go to ebates and start a shopping trip from their link (don't have to make a purchase but initiate a trip cause they'll check the dates) then tomorrow submit a missing rewards inquiry. Worked for me before.

Does anybody have pics of them in the Cropped Tech pants. I'm thinking about picking some up what's the difference in them and the regular techs. Thanks!

A lil tip for anyone who hawks the NDC clearance section like I do

Order your stuff a week or 2 before the code hits. Then when they drop the code call CS and had them retroactively apply it.

I just did this on a few items, It saves you the hassle of having stuff sell out plus youll have a much larger selection of things to choose from

REP^

cropped tech pants have no cuff at the bottom. 

ebates is really the. 2 dri fit Ts on nike for 15 each + 20% off + 6$ voucher i had leftover + 12% on ebates. comes to $17/18 basically. glad yall introduced me to that. if u use ebay it would behoove you to get an account. they have ebay nike roadrunnersports, a lot of really big companies we all use. 

Last edited by a moderator:

A lil tip for anyone who hawks the NDC clearance section like I do

Order your stuff a week or 2 before the code hits. Then when they drop the code call CS and had them retroactively apply it.

I just did this on a few items, It saves you the hassle of having stuff sell out plus youll have a much larger selection of things to choose from
how do you know when a code is dropping beforehand?

Go to ebates and start a shopping trip from their link (don't have to make a purchase but initiate a trip cause they'll check the dates) then tomorrow submit a missing rewards inquiry. Worked for me before.
just call them. theyll apply it for you just give them the order number. they did it for me yesterday. takes 5 mins

how do you know when a code is dropping beforehand?

Without fai lNike drops a code for things like back to school Black Friday cyber Monday etc

Additionally they always drop a code towards the end on their quarter to punch up the earnings numbers.

So the next code is prolly coming at the end of May.

Without fai lNike drops a code for things like back to school Black Friday cyber Monday etc

Additionally they always drop a code towards the end on their quarter to punch up the earnings numbers.

So the next code is prolly coming at the end of May.

Good looks. End of quarterly earnings always sounds about right.

Just got my other orders this month price adjusted with the promo code !!! You can within 30 days of purchase if anyone did orders earlier this month

thank you. I will be receiving some money back since i made a purchase earlier this month!

Not sure if this pair was released oversea in Asia only but I love the green on this pair. Nike HK has it coded as gorge green Heather. The lace is 3m.

That color is part of the latest wave of new colors on NDC. Take note the zipper part is obsidian color

Not sure if this pair was released oversea in Asia only but I love the green on this pair. Nike HK has it coded as gorge green Heather. The lace is 3m.
The green's are sharp
smile.gif

Thanks for the info about contacting Customer Service. JUST ordered the Olive TFs this week before the code. Spoke to CS through the online chat, got the discount. Very easy

how cheap did tf pants end up getting? i got olives a couple weeks ago for $60 i think so I wasnt beasting

Thanks for the info about contacting Customer Service. JUST ordered the Olive TFs this week before the code. Spoke to CS through the online chat, got the discount. Very easy
what did it get bumped down too? maybe i should do the same, see post above.

Back
Top Bottom