**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

barely any tf left after bigj "came out of retirement" for the 7th time :smh:

:lol:

:lol: man I wanted to get my wife 2 windrunners I had been eyeing BUT they keep taking it down when they do the clearance event :smh:

I do admit doe.... I eyed me some stuff but they were ran thru :frown:
U retired from TF? Buying jeans with me now ?

I've never left team denim bro. :wink:

Next IG post better be with some fire denim bro !

:frown: I rarely post denim pics because I don't have "fire" denim :lol:

View media item 1965703

LoL do you think I can take these to the outlet or factory store and do a switcharoo?
how much you selling that yzy szn tech fleece camo for? 
nerd.gif

LOL. 

For the price I was thinking about just wearing them just around the house. I'm an XL and these are 2XL. I don't think I'll keep them. 

Tech knit tops $89 at factory store via mobil assist. Pants full price. Wind runners $49.99 via mobil assist
i can't make it to a factory store with work today. someone oop me with help on a small black windrunner. i'll happily return the favor.

Regardless, the teck knit is incredibly comfortable. if you've been on the fence because of price, here's your chance to get off the fence and go for it.

i'm guessing price is like that due to a return.

Last edited:
i can't make it to a factory store with work today. someone oop me with help on a small black windrunner. i'll happily return the favor.
Regardless, the teck knit is incredibly comfortable. if you've been on the fence because of price, here's your chance to get off the fence and go for it.

i'm guessing price is like that due to a return.

No the employee thinks it's a glitch. No Tknit in the store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom