**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thnx guys for the quick responses. I think i'm gonna pull the trigger on these:

Will go good with this acg crew I copped:

These also have caught my eye. roughtly $63 shipped.

That acg crew! Copped the acg pants for $30 over the weekend...need that crew on the low!

What's the lowest you guys seen it go for?

Quote:

@aj11fan  where you getting them from for $63?
These are France 2016/2017 tech fleece shorts. Converted from UK to US comes out to $63.
That acg crew! Copped the acg pants for $30 over the weekend...need that crew on the low!

What's the lowest you guys seen it go for?
Man that's a great price for the pants! The crewshirtt I copped from Nike Livermore for $62.44 on friday with the extra 30% clearance.

So I placed my order for the pants and received email saying the address on file from my bank card doesn't match address I put in my order. Like, why wouldn't I know my address?? Now I have to call 9 am england time to talk to a rep to fix this issue.  Smh I knew this was gonna be trouble.

Edit: post # 666
devil.gif

Last edited:
Yep they had some decent stuff there when I was there. The Kobe X Christmas were there for $120. They also have the camo tech fleece ones and the tech fleece trousers. They also got the Nike tech fleece crew sweatshirt for like $30 something If I remember correctly how much I paid. They had it in grey and white when I was there.

View media item 1973558

Picked up on the way to work TJ max grab for $27, no way you can say TK or TF is worth retail or even with 40% off. When I constantly find deals like this. 60 for a tank top Nike loss their minds. View media item 1973654

ehh those tank tops are nothing special. They look like wife beaters to me. Do people even still call those that? :lol:

Reminds me of the old and1 joints i had many years ago :lol:

Other than the windrunners, the tk womens crew is probably the best stuff ive seen with the material

Back
Top Bottom