**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn, that sucks.  Hopefully they'll restock at some point for you. 

I made sure to check with my NT to see if they had the black TK pants in stock before i purchased the discounted grey TK pants for exchange.  
Eh it's a wash. That hoodie is way over-priced, so it's not bad to get a gift card back especially when it was for $80 more than I paid. Just clothes at the end of the day.

WANTTTTTT
Will definitely pay full retail. These soccer TF colors and heathering is soooo dope, hope they got hoodies for everything and not just the N98.
View media item 1971301
frown.gif

Last edited:
In TF I'm a XXL 6'2 about 218 muscler build can prob fit into an xl but might be tighter on the, they're already pretty tight on my calves

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I need a NT assist. Anybody know of any outlets around them that have the olive TF pants in stock? I bought the L off of NDC a couple weeks ago when they had the last clearance sale because that was the only size they had available and I need a M. 

I already did a stock locate on chat, but I just assumed he gave me regular Nike stores. Wanted to see if anybody on here knew of any outlets that had them. 

Last edited:
Ok I need a NT assist. Anybody know of any outlets around them that have the olive TF pants in stock? I bought the L off of NDC a couple weeks ago when they had the last clearance sale because that was the only size they had available and I need a M. 

I already did a stock locate on chat, but I just assumed he gave me regular Nike stores. Wanted to see if anybody on here knew of any outlets that had them. 

I hit up nike chat for you
Jeremiah: Hi, my name is Jeremiah. How may I help you?
JD Bruh Man: hi i wanted to know if you could help me find a product at a nike factory store. 545343-325 size M please
Jeremiah: Hello JD Bruh Man, I certainly can.
JD Bruh Man: thanks
Jeremiah: May I have your zip code as well please.
JD Bruh Man: 21009
Jeremiah: I will look to see if a store near you has them.
Jeremiah: I marked this as lost demand to help it restock for you as well.
JD Bruh Man: thanks. ive never heard of that before
Jeremiah: Closest store to you is Pottstown, PA.
JD Bruh Man: thanks. are there anymore in case the inventory isnt up to date please?
JD Bruh Man: figured id get a small list and call them until i can get the order done
Jeremiah: You can actually call any Nike store and order from them like you would calling us at nike..com.
Jeremiah: I will send you the stores that have the most in stock.
JD Bruh Man: you are probably the most helpful rep ive ever talked to
JD Bruh Man: the appreciation is real
Jeremiah: Thanks, I appreciate that.
Jeremiah: This store shows they have 11 in stock.
Jeremiah: [COLOR=#red]Somerville - #194
300 Artisan Way
Somerville, MA 02145
[/COLOR]
Jeremiah: This store nearest to you in Potts has 2 in stock.
Jeremiah: [COLOR=#red]Pottstown - #168
18 W Lightcap Rd.
Pottstown, PA 19464
[/COLOR]
Jeremiah: T
Jeremiah: This last store has 8 in stock:
Jeremiah: [COLOR=#red]Newark - #223
697 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
[/COLOR]
JD Bruh Man: Thanks sir. I'll be sure to do a survey because you have been great

Last edited:
I also posted a page or two back for info on an outlet that had the olive pants. I got a large there. It was about 50 out the door. Idk if that promo is still going on

I also posted a page or two back for info on an outlet that had the olive pants. I got a large there. It was about 50 out the door. Idk if that promo is still going on

Man I've been passively looking for an extra pair of olives but that shipping has been discouraging me :lol:

Well it's a large and it doesn't fit me lol I'm gonna see if I can do the exchange at foot locker.

If I didn't just get them for 50. I'd be hitting you up for the hook up again lol. Good looks on always helping out the thread. Repped.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn't just get them for 50. I'd be hitting you up for the hook up again lol. Good looks on always helping out the thread. Repped.

I'll always keep an eye out, and now that I know that the house of hoops at the mall literally behind tj Maxx does no receipt exchanges for stuff they have in stock it boosts my chances. 6th pair of pants I've picked up from that spots. 5 of them went out to friends/NTers

Just like clock work, Nike has quite a bit of TF clearance now that the clearance sale is over. 

Also a tip for when you're looking at the clearance page on Nike, If you click on a product, when you want to go back to the main clearance page do not click the back button on the top of the page, go ahead and hover over the men's/women's tab and click on clearance again. If you click on the back button it screws everything up. 

Last edited:

Damn, that sucks.  Hopefully they'll restock at some point for you. 

I made sure to check with my NT to see if they had the black TK pants in stock before i purchased the discounted grey TK pants for exchange.  
Update.  NT Santa Monica restocked and are holding my size for 48 hours.  So once I get the gift card, I'll go in and grab it and get some metcons, too.  With my 20% off code, the shoes are free.  Patience is key. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom