**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

seems like they already pulled their usual tricks and hid some of the items that were on discount before the code. no way the selection is that small

on another note, can END please have a coupon code soon, i want to finally grab my team red TF hoodie on discount :lol:

Last edited:
Fansedge.com has all the olympic gear, including the Nikelab and NSW.
FANSAFF25 for 25% off.

I got the NSW Medal jacket for $247 shipped.  Nikelab would have been $363, but that's just too much.  

I figure i can use this jacket for world cup, etc. and get some wear out of it. 
Tempting.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-hoodie-hoodie/pid-10299371/pgid-11185090

Been looking for this and swoosh+20% delivers
pimp.gif
Debating. I def like the style. My wallet is aching though.

Found something that made me go [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bought a second pair of grey Tech fleece pants from the recent clearance sale on NDC. Compared it to the one I got at Flight23 a couple months ago.

Felt like the one from NDC was off. Then I looked at the laces.
View media item 2126059
Then I looked at the tag. Saw that each were made from different countries but same style code

View media item 2126061
View media item 2126062
So Nike's clearance tech fleece, you have a higher probability of getting a pair with lower quality than what it should be? :nerd:

Last edited:
The one with the 3m or whatever on the string is the newer version, also fit smaller

The bottom pair is the older/original pair

While I like the strings on the new pair, prefer the fit of the old IMO

Time to cop the gray AW77 hoodie. $71.98 plus 12% back is a steal.
Where at? All I see is Black. Unless you mean the 2XL in Gray
Thanks fam. Repped. Unfortunately all they got is 2XL in gray. I need M. Still relentlessly searching and no luck. Found one at an outlet about 200 miles away, but they have a policy of no phone orders. Hate to pay retail on Tech fleece. I would even be happy with a 10% discount. lol! No luck.

Thanks fam. Repped. Unfortunately all they got is 2XL in gray. I need M. Still relentlessly searching and no luck. Found one at an outlet about 200 miles away, but they have a policy of no phone orders. Hate to pay retail on Tech fleece. I would even be happy with a 10% discount. lol! No luck.
Yeah in the AW77 I need a XXL

Time to cop the gray AW77 hoodie. $71.98 plus 12% back is a steal.

damn, they had fsr in black earlier today. Thats why I notified you on it, as I remembered your post about a size medium. Keep an eye on it, maybe it will show up again in a medium.

The one with the 3m or whatever on the string is the newer version, also fit smaller

The bottom pair is the older/original pair

While I like the strings on the new pair, prefer the fit of the old IMO
This. 

And they are from two different seasons. 

Been away from this thread for a while but are there any sites out there that has deals on TF/TK shorts in a small/medium?

i will never understand how every 5-10 posts there will be at least 1 asking for a deal on a website somewhere.

read. and if theres no links, theres no deals.

summertime is not the time to be looking for deals on shorts. There are ones on Euro sites but the shipping costs negate the savings.

Last edited:
Last edited:
i will never understand how every 5-10 posts there will be at least 1 asking for a deal on a website somewhere.

read. and if theres no links, theres no deals.

summertime is not the time to be looking for deals on shorts. There are ones on Euro sites but the shipping costs negate the savings.

thanks for your input....

Back
Top Bottom