**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

View media item 2124486
The saving grace of visiting Portland/Washington area.

Also grabbed TK shorts $35 and jackets for $35 as well.

Random conversation with an employee got me a pass to the company store and I ate good in there.

Told them i was from Los Angeles and heard they got wings. Manager asked how I knew so I told him "I heard" he laughed, took down my info, slapped it on the box and had them shipped out to me.

I offered money, lunch, gift cards to him and the guy who got me in...they wouldn't take anything.

Just good hearted dudes.

View media item 2124486

Random conversation with an employee got me a pass to the company store and I ate good in there.

Told them i was from Los Angeles and heard they got wings. Manager asked how I knew so I told him "I heard" he laughed, took down my info, slapped it on the box and had them shipped out to me.

I offered money, lunch, gift cards to him and the guy who got me in...they wouldn't take anything.

Just good hearted dudes.
How in the world was the knit shirt $30? Still $75 on my swoosh. :nerd:

Just good hearted dudes.

View media item 2124486

Just good hearted dudes.

Damn I paid 120 total for 2 tech knit shirts. Black and white from dope factory. Nice pickup however you did it

You can always return it for a better deal down the line. 

Yeah after reading through the last few pages again, im going to try and grab the NSW USA on swoosh if possible. That's a discount I could live with. Nikelab isn't worth it and that stuff only goes on sale at outlets, not on ndc and I can't get to an outlet. OR if I can't do that, buy it on ndc now and if it goes on sale after, return the new one to ndc.

Unless someone can opine otherwise?

Last edited:
Anybody in here ever dyed their TF back to the original color? Was thinking about dying my black TF back to a better black color.

Damn some of you must be loaded in here buying 300-400 jackets lol.
I thought I was crazy buying $150 -170 tech knit windrunners.
But they are nice looking jackets. Hoodies.
Enjoy them ! Jealous here. I'm currently maxed out lol

Fansedge.com has all the olympic gear, including the Nikelab and NSW.

FANSAFF25 for 25% off.

I got the NSW Medal jacket for $247 shipped.  Nikelab would have been $363, but that's just too much.  

I figure i can use this jacket for world cup, etc. and get some wear out of it. 
Repped. Ordered a another NikeLab Jacket 
laugh.gif
 Really nice discount. Going to return the one from Nike I guess 
smokin.gif

Fansedge.com has all the olympic gear, including the Nikelab and NSW.
FANSAFF25 for 25% off.

I got the NSW Medal jacket for $247 shipped.  Nikelab would have been $363, but that's just too much.  

I figure i can use this jacket for world cup, etc. and get some wear out of it. 

Repped; great looking out!

Damn some of you must be loaded in here buying 300-400 jackets lol.
I thought I was crazy buying $150 -170 tech knit windrunners.
But they are nice looking jackets. Hoodies.
Enjoy them ! Jealous here. I'm currently maxed out lol

Haha, well I personally just planned ahead, 'cause I was unfortunate to miss out on some of the stuff from 2012, especially the 21st C. Windrunner Medal Stand jacket. I was also in the middle of losing weight at that time, so I couldn't wear it anyway

This time... I'm ready :lol:

Do y'all think the team USA windrunner can be had on sale later on or sellout ?
The big question is will you be around or near an outlet they may carry them if they do go on sale. 

People tend to buy USO gear before and during the event not after sooo its possible.

Im not one to spend top dollar on anything but I think the USO WR is pretty nice and some people have gotten a price reduction. 

Sorry if this has been asked but what is the difference between the 1st TK pants and the most current model?

The big question is will you be around or near an outlet they may carry them if they do go on sale. 

People tend to buy USO gear before and during the event not after sooo its possible.

Im not one to spend top dollar on anything but I think the USO WR is pretty nice and some people have gotten a price reduction. 

I was told Nike factory store in Milpitas has the USA navy windrunner but not on sale. Still $200.

I have a NDC coupon 20% off and may pull the trigger but first I need to try on a WR at a store to determine my real size.

BTS20 on Ndc clearance
12% ebates as well
Posted over in clearance thread by nuclear90

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom