**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Looking for some advice

What are the main differences between the Tech fleece pants 2.0 compared to the 1.0???

Also how do you know you are getting the 2.0 ?? if i were to buy a black pair what would obviously make them stand out as 2.0's?

and last question, i read about the pants coming in difference thickness, ie 1mm and 3mm, again how do you know what you are getting if you want a specific thickness?

many thanks!

is it over for those usa tech fleece hoodies?
Yup, best bet is to check eBay. Still seeing $200+ for them.

Would be bummed if I missed that deal and I wore a S, but it doesn't pain me I missed out on it for $119 or $79.

But if M or L, I'd be sad.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Use nike chat to stock locate and check your nearby outlets

I did, so far none around me. Local Nike town was sold out.

Not sure about the clearance. Little to no chance. Since resellers wait in line in the morning. And snag up all the good ****. Be lucky if I get their scraps.

I did, so far none around me. Local Nike town was sold out.

Not sure about the clearance. Little to no chance. Since resellers wait in line in the morning. And snag up all the good ****. Be lucky if I get their scraps.
try calling niketown dc

well well... thought the pictures of Rafa Nadal and Juan Martin Hernandez did leave that a bit open.
So then the next step would be reading the description....

"The collection’s classic crew and hoodie each feature a Tech Fleece body constructed of a pliable, lightweight layer plush foam situated between soft cotton jersey that traps air to provide warmth, breathability, insulation and articulation."

Crew & hoodie... as in one of each. There may be a full zip somewhere down the line but for now it is just the 1/4

So then the next step would be reading the description....

"The collection’s classic crew and hoodie each feature a Tech Fleece body constructed of a pliable, lightweight layer plush foam situated between soft cotton jersey that traps air to provide warmth, breathability, insulation and articulation."

Crew & hoodie... as in one of each. There may be a full zip somewhere down the line but for now it is just the 1/4
oh yeah, you re right. didnt read it properly. thanks for clearing it up.

Why dont you check the Outlet thread and give them a call....

This is not the outlet thread or how to save money on Tech Fleece thread....

Lets get this thread back on track as @drisk34  mentioned earlier. 

Why dont you check the Outlet thread and give them a call....
This is not the outlet thread or how to save money on Tech Fleece thread....

Lets get this thread back on track as @drisk34
 mentioned earlier. 

no quabbles with that question, its about TF. Alot of the posts in this thread are about where to cop on discount.

It was the USA basketball stuff I was starting to see questions on which is why I said something.

I just wish I knew what pants hes talking about :lol:

Last edited:
no quabbles with that question, its about TF. Alot of the posts in this thread are about where to cop on discount.

It was the USA basketball stuff I was starting to see questions on which is why I said something.

I just wish I knew what pants hes talking about :lol:

Same. Since they didn't make available the USA dynamic reveal pants. Which I does about. lol.

Anyways, I called my Nike town and asked if they have the USA WR. They said yes. But laughed when I said if they would price match with the NDC price of $119. They said Nike town is not affiliated with NDC.

The lady sounded rude as hell too.

How is Nike town not affiliated with NDC? They cross order all the time and use mobile pos

Back
Top Bottom