**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

@Jayocampo A few months ago shipping was around 20 dollars, now it increased to around 30. (Lol just checked the options now, 15 euros for DHL)
Regarding the euro, it's up slightly last I checked.
Edit: Euro is now 1.12. Its been pretty stable between 1.10-1.13
$137 total still sounds good tho! I just got my windrunner today. Fit is pretty good. Not as slim (I went TTS) as tech fleece straight out the wash or brand new, but feels just as good as tech fleece after being worn for a bit. I'm debating on buying the grey windrunner now. Might wait til after the bred 1 release and if it's still on oneblockdown I'll cop.

Thanks for the info @Wafflegeist and @SirFrancisDrake
Also how long did it take to get your order in from oneblockdown for anyone who's ordered from them?

jayocampo jayocampo It took them one day to process and ship the order and 2 days via DHL till it arrived at my house in NY. Just leyting you know, the website says that they will not be able to process any orders until September 1st.

@Jayocampo It took them one day to process and ship the order and 2 days via DHL till it arrived at my house in NY. Just leyting you know, the website says that they will not be able to process any orders until September 1st.
Yeah that's why I'm not considering it til after the bred 1 release on sept 3rd. And cool I live in NY too. Thanks!

Yeah they delayed my order till they came back from holiday but are shipping again. It took 2 days to get to nyc

Is $70 the cheapest for black TF pants right now? I havent seen them for cheaper than that .. and will they go lower anytime soon you think?

Is $70 the cheapest for black TF pants right now? I havent seen them for cheaper than that .. and will they go lower anytime soon you think?
Cheapest I usually see them for is on unisports during the winter sale. Other than that yeah wait for 20% off clearance on NDC

Tryna decide which pants to buy. The only difference I can see is plain drawstring on the first one and the second one has reflective drawstring. Any other differences fit or color wise? I am trying to match it to this hoodie: 

Last edited:

Tryna decide which pants to buy. The only difference I can see is plain drawstring on the first one and the second one has reflective drawstring. Any other differences fit or color wise? I am trying to match it to this hoodie: 
you need to post the sku for the hoodie you have and white season tag as well near wash instructions. 

The past 3-4 grey cws have been very close and if you werent trying to match the hoodie Id say get whichever one is cheaper but theres a subtle difference in pattern. 

you need to post the sku for the hoodie you have and white season tag as well near wash instructions. 

The past 3-4 grey cws have been very close and if you werent trying to match the hoodie Id say get whichever one is cheaper but theres a subtle difference in pattern. 
These right?

Reflective string run on the grey TF has been SLIGHTLY darker. I still mismatch from past seasons(with plain draw strings) and you can't tell.

you really have to pair them side by side to really see any difference.

I'm getting a bonus at work this month, so I splurged on the Obsidian TK WR from NDC while ebates was still at 12%. Hopefully it actually fits and I can rock it.

Went to the outlet in Aurora IL to ask for the USA windrunner. They didn't have it but did offer to order it for me. Originally they said it was going to be $120, but I asked if I can have 40% off since the rest of their USA tshirt were 40% off. They ended up giving the 40% off to me. So I got the USA windrunner for $70. 

Great way to start a Monday. 

Reflective string run on the grey TF has been SLIGHTLY darker. I still mismatch from past seasons(with plain draw strings) and you can't tell.

you really have to pair them side by side to really see any difference.

Yes. 

This the sku for the matching pant 545343-066.

END has them and ships to CA 

http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-tech-fleece-pant-545343-066.html
Thanks fam. Based on the SKU these are the ones that don't fit as trim compared to the other ones right?

Thanks fam. Based on the SKU these are the ones that don't fit as trim compared to the other ones right?

Not sure what the "other ones" are, just based on the picture you provided it appears to have the red tag on them labeled " fitted/tapered" if thats true then they both fit the same.

Pictures are misleading, try to provide a url to the actual product or a sku.

Not sure what the "other ones" are, just based on the picture you provided it appears to have the red tag on them labeled " fitted/tapered" if thats true then they both fit the same.

Pictures are misleading, try to provide a url to the actual product or a sku.
Ya thats what I was wondering. The two pants I posted both TF with different colored drawstrings. I was just wondering if they fit differently since I have read before the fit of the TF pants has varied from year to year.

Back
Top Bottom