**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know if any outlets have the pants i have up for sale? Just curious
Long Beach had them for 70 + 20% off apparel, pretty good size run too. I'm not sure if they're still doing 20% off though.  

Some guy just tried to low ball me on em saying $60 in store with 30% off so I told him why would you bother messaging me if you can get em for $40?

Only reason I ask

My dynamic reveal jacket came in today.
Like it. But not for $250. Returning it

Tech knit sleeves are cool
Will hopefully get on discount
Overseas has some cheaper prices to

Same. Since they didn't make available the USA dynamic reveal pants. Which I does about. lol.

Anyways, I called my Nike town and asked if they have the USA WR. They said yes. But laughed when I said if they would price match with the NDC price of $119. They said Nike town is not affiliated with NDC.

The lady sounded rude as hell too.

I would def taken her name down and speak with a supervisor.

Same. Since they didn't make available the USA dynamic reveal pants. Which I does about. lol.

Anyways, I called my Nike town and asked if they have the USA WR. They said yes. But laughed when I said if they would price match with the NDC price of $119. They said Nike town is not affiliated with NDC.

The lady sounded rude as hell too.
You should go into the store and speak to a manager,  your chances are better at getting a price match this way vs over the phone. 

By affiliated I would assume the lady meant, that she didnt know how too or want too do it. 

Have you ever went to dunkin doughnuts and asked for one doughnut hole lol. It will totally throw them off cuz theres no button for one hole. 

My point is very few people use logical thinking and resort to what theyve been taught. 

All that said try hitting up your outlet, you will probably find a better deal than NDC price anyway. All the major NTs still have a ton of them instock so a return to BRD or outlet is coming. Be patient. 

How is Nike town not affiliated with NDC? They cross order all the time and use mobile pos

What i heard is that nike towns are indepent stores so they dont have to have the same blah blah blah

I think its bs and i only heard this when i tried to price match the other day

Tried to order some TF gear that was sold out on NDC at clearance from a Nike town with the price match and they told me the same thing.

You should go into the store and speak to a manager,  your chances are better at getting a price match this way vs over the phone. 

By affiliated I would assume the lady meant, that she didnt know how too or want too do it. 

Have you ever went to dunkin doughnuts and asked for one doughnut hole lol. It will totally throw them off cuz theres no button for one hole. 

My point is very few people use logical thinking and resort to what theyve been taught. 

All that said try hitting up your outlet, you will probably find a better deal than NDC price anyway. All the major NTs still have a ton of them instock so a return to BRD or outlet is coming. Be patient. 

Thanks. I'll wait it out or figure it out

Was able to price match and have it shipped from niketown DC to ny.

And thats when the sweater was priced at $77 so thats BS

Was able to price match and have it shipped from niketown DC to ny.

And thats when the sweater was priced at $77 so thats BS
It all depends on the location. NTDC is pretty chill about everything, they'll take phone orders/price match

However my boy works at a factory store and they were told they are no longer able to do phone orders at all.

So it really all depends who you end up talking to

Finally pulled the trigger on the black TK windrunner off ebay for $170
ohwell.gif
Hopefully it's all good. Never saw it go any lower than that besides the obsidian. What do y'all think? Ok deal?

Finally pulled the trigger on the black TK windrunner off ebay for $170
ohwell.gif
Hopefully it's all good. Never saw it go any lower than that besides the obsidian. What do y'all think? Ok deal?
For a black TK windrunner, I think it is. I jumped on one when I saw it at 190 and none were left. 

Finally pulled the trigger on the black TK windrunner off ebay for $170 :\ Hopefully it's all good. Never saw it go any lower than that besides the obsidian. What do y'all think? Ok deal?

Yeah black at a better price is hard to come by. Think I got mine for $160 So not bad

jayocampo jayocampo A few months ago shipping was around 20 dollars, now it increased to around 30. (Lol just checked the options now, 15 euros for DHL)
Regarding the euro, it's up slightly last I checked.
Edit: Euro is now 1.12. Its been pretty stable between 1.10-1.13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom