**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Caved and picked this up with a 20% off I had laying around..  
smokin.gif
Can someone post a link to buy this? I spent like 30 mins trying to find the name of this but just cannot find anything, it's the dynamic reveal line right?

Last edited:
I slept hard on the AW77 in burgundy/maroon. If anyone sees a size M let me know. If anybody wants navy cropped TF pants hit me up

white TK
smokin.gif

so is that going to be a third itteration of the pants now? Liberos, Joggers and these? or are those the same as the joggers?
jogger. 

Can someone post a link to buy this? I spent like 30 mins trying to find the name of this but just cannot find anything, it's the dynamic reveal line right?
LOL. NDC is trash now. I tried looking up the sku on the site the other day and nothing came up. You would think it would be in the dynamic reveal collection but it wasnt. 

That USA WR is a decent price at $100 and change. But I got too much stuff to pay for so I can't cop smh.

Haven't been keeping up on Tech Fleece as much lately but want to get a few windrunners soon...so is this the new model of the windrunner or something I think so far I like the old design better:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/s...runner-mens-hoodie/pid-11008313/pgid-11455440

Also does this version fit the same as the older one? I hope they still make the old style as well but looks like its maybe being phased out?

Here is the windrunner type I currently have:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-windrunner-mens-hoodie/pid-10834915/pgid-11546059

So if I bought the USA windrunner at full price and got it price adjusted to the $120 sale price, can I get it adjusted again with the 25% off?

So if I bought the USA windrunner at full price and got it price adjusted to the $120 sale price, can I get it adjusted again with the 25% off?

Yes, you can call them or chat with them. If you bought it at $79.99 or $119.99, and it is within 30 days of that purchase, you can call for a price adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom