**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What day and time did you make the order?
Ordered a M and L this morning around 7am PST, Nike+ said my whole order was cancelled but spoke to rep and they said only L was cancelled due to being OOS. Will see if I get tracking for the M

Found the new tf/tk hoody for ~$200 shipped from Europe. Not sure if I should go for it or wait for something to show up on the bay for less.

Just got my blue TK WR in today. Fits so nice. The TK stretches better than the TF and is super comfortable. I may have to scoop the Black one next.

I want to try eBay, but some of the prices seem too low... Is there a such thing as fake TF and TK?

Hope they come out with some more colourways of the TF/TK Hoodie. Not a fan of the black/dark grey sleeves on the grey one.

Also, USA crew (xxl) just shipped from NDC clearance sale. Ordered this morning, glad I didn't get the cancellation.

yeah. idk why hes being so secrative, its END that has it at that price. They're due for a coupon soon (
laugh.gif
) so im waiting for one
not END. Overkillshop

Got a pair of the tech knit ss16 trousers and love em, waiting to get more on sale or at discount price. Anyone have an idea when that might be?

not END. Overkillshop

:rofl: ohhh, i was just on END right before i read your last post and saw they had the hoodies up for like $180+ shipping, so thats why I figured. Thats a pretty decent discount right off the bat. Plus its END so youd have it within 3 business days.

Last edited:
where would be the best place to see people wearing their tech fleece?

interested in the fits people pull off

Back
Top Bottom