**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Do the new tech fleece sweat pants fit TTS now?
Unless you have thick calves, they've always been TTS imo (if you're into wearing slim fitting pants). I think the exception was last season with a couple of colorways like the olive from last year that was a little less stretchy.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen tech fleece socks? Looks interesting 
laugh.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-pack-crew-socks/pid-11064698/pgid-11505353

come on guys, really? :smh: Just because it has "Tech" in the name and part of the "tech pack" does not make it TF. Those are not the same material pants/windrunners/shorts are made out of.

Last edited:
will end please just offer their next coupon. i feel i've been waiting a couple months now :lol:

Any information where ?
Sorry I should have mentioned that at once. I bought them online at local store here in Ukraine. I remember they were twice as much in june, but employe told me these pants don't sell well at all. So I was just patiently waiting for a sale.

Is Nike Tech and Tech Knit stuff warm? I find it hard to believe that anything cotton (no matter how much you later) will keep u warm (especially when sweating or wet) in OD cold/brisk weather or even simply cool/cold weather Usually merino wool or synthetic material keeps you warm and dry.

Not to sound corny but how does the technology work on Nike stuff keep you warm?

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Back
Top Bottom