**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

why do people keep asking me if I was in the olympics when i wear my usa windrunner but not my medal stand jacket? 
anyway, i usually respond, "yeah, basketball." i'm a 5'9" white guy.

If it's a person of the opposite sex (or the same if not hetero), you have to take advantage of the situation.

"Yeah! I just missed out on the medal for the __________ (make up some obscure event that will be difficult to track down the results". It might work for a short time, but any long term relationship will be difficult to pull off.

why do people keep asking me if I was in the olympics when i wear my usa windrunner but not my medal stand jacket? 

roll.gif

i know, their free shipping deal makes it a full 20% off. Im trying to hold off on them to have a code to use on top though. Its been a while since I've seen them drop one, and I feel like ots normally once every quarter.

Yup just said **** it and got the last xxl they had in stock. Didn't want to risk missing it or wait for the code. Good looking out though. Winter won't be so cold flexin in this haha

If it's a person of the opposite sex (or the same if not hetero), you have to take advantage of the situation.

"Yeah! I just missed out on the medal for the __________ (make up some obscure event that will be difficult to track down the results". It might work for a short time, but any long term relationship will be difficult to pull off.
Sound advice.

Some dude I know had a girl approach him in a nightclub and he told her he was a prominent NHL player. She Googled him and that was the end of it for him :lol:.

already in a relationship but i guess for ***** and gigs i could go with racewalking or trampoline. i could also go the team sport route and say soccer or handball. good luck finding anything about usa 2016 olympic soccer or handball.

Sound advice.

Some dude I know had a girl approach him in a nightclub and he told her he was a prominent NHL player. She Googled him and that was the end of it for him :lol:.

my buddy and I had a girl convinced our freshman year that he was blake griffin, just because he had the same last name :lol:

already in a relationship but i guess for ***** and gigs i could go with racewalking or trampoline. i could also go the team sport route and say soccer or handball. good luck finding anything about usa 2016 olympic soccer or handball.

The mens soccer team did not qualify for the olympics

So I was in Japan this past week and saw a Tech Fleece/Tech Knit combination pants.  They looked awesome and I would have bought them except the price was over $200 after I converted from the JPY.  They look much better in person than they do in pictures.  Hopefully they make it here to the states at a more reasonable price.  

Nike Japan Link

So I was in Japan this past week and saw a Tech Fleece/Tech Knit combination pants.  They looked awesome and I would have bought them except the price was over $200 after I converted from the JPY.  They look much better in person than they do in pictures.  Hopefully they make it here to the states at a more reasonable price.  

Nike Japan Link
They're available on NDC US as well for $175.

Last edited:

Nike Japan Link
it's actual tk on the knees? not just tf with stitching?

it's actual tk on the knees? not just tf with stitching?
I say yes, although there is a conflicting post from another member.
Its mesh on the knees and tech fleece everywhere else
I suppose I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's tech knit on the knees and the connecting panel down the calf.  It's the same concept as those new tech fleece hoodies with the crooked zipper and tech knit sleeves.  It's definitely not the same mesh as the mesh on the hero windrunner jackets.  Either way, it's a nice pair of pants although still too expensive for me to pull the trigger on a pair.

I say yes, although there is a conflicting post from another member.

I suppose I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's tech knit on the knees and the connecting panel down the calf.  It's the same concept as those new tech fleece hoodies with the crooked zipper and tech knit sleeves.  It's definitely not the same mesh as the mesh on the hero windrunner jackets.  Either way, it's a nice pair of pants although still too expensive for me to pull the trigger on a pair.
Saw a pair in FTL and when I felt the knee panel, it feels like the mesh from the nike tech hypermesh windrunner. It might be tech knit but it doesn't feel like it.

Thinking about it now, the knit could be under the mesh, didn't stick my hand down the trousers to feel the inside.

Back
Top Bottom