**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

8sHK3SW.jpg

that's the best way to pee

Last edited:
They do phone orders?

Nnnnnnope. SL also had cropped pants grey and black, 1 pair of obsidian regular tech fleece pants sz M, printed shorts in red and grey, white and blue long tech fleece shorts, Nike lab tech fleece essentials black shorts XL, XXL, lots of tech wovens pants and shorts, 1 RF tech fleece n98 XXL, Nike Lab acg obsidian tech fleece turtle neck "thingy" crewneck. It's only worth if there's promo going on. Prices on these start at $34.99 I believe.

Last edited:
Nnnnnnope. SL also had cropped pants grey and black, 1 pair of obsidian regular tech fleece pants sz M, printed shorts in red and grey, white and blue long tech fleece shorts, Nike lab tech fleece essentials black shorts XL, XXL, lots of tech wovens pants and shorts, 1 RF tech fleece n98 XXL, Nike Lab acg obsidian tech fleece turtle neck "thingy" crewneck. It's only worth if there's promo going on. Prices on these start at $34.99 I believe.

Ddddaaaammn... This dude did work! I thought my Pic was sufficient... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ddddaaaammn... This dude did work! I thought my Pic was sufficient... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

...but I can't remember when my cable bill is due. Pissed I was overdue one day. Go figure lol.

Anyone know if ndc has any further discounts codes coming up. Trying to grab a USA Olympic tee

Last year, they came out about once every couple months. It seems that recently they are coming out with one each month. One just finished up at the beginning of this month... based on their recent patterns, I would say one should come out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Yeah I'm starting to get that vibe. Just hard to bite the bullet for what's essentially a windbreaker at $300+, plus the fact that I'll most likely have to grab two because I don't know what size I'll be.

Yeah I'm starting to get that vibe. Just hard to bite the bullet for what's essentially a windbreaker at $300+, plus the fact that I'll most likely have to grab two because I don't know what size I'll be.
I bit the bullet a few weeks ago on the NikeLab version, no regrets. I say wait as long as you can, buy it at retail (if they haven't discounted it yet), and then hope that it goes on sale in the next 30 days after purchase. Nike will price adject no problem!

I bit the bullet a few weeks ago on the NikeLab version, no regrets. I say wait as long as you can, buy it at retail (if they haven't discounted it yet), and then hope that it goes on sale in the next 30 days after purchase. Nike will price adject no problem!
That's pretty much my plan, but the only problem with it is waiting too long and having my sizes sell out/Nike pulling them from the website :lol:.

Might just say **** it and buy it off of end already

i know, their free shipping deal makes it a full 20% off. Im trying to hold off on them to have a code to use on top though. Its been a while since I've seen them drop one, and I feel like ots normally once every quarter.

Back
Top Bottom