**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

damn, when i first read TF/TK pants, my mind immediately thought of the medal stand pants :smh: I played myself :lol:

Saw a pair in FTL and when I felt the knee panel, it feels like the mesh from the nike tech hypermesh windrunner. It might be tech knit but it doesn't feel like it.

Thinking about it now, the knit could be under the mesh, didn't stick my hand down the trousers to feel the inside.
The pants are a combo of Tech Knit and Tech Fleece just like the pullover hoodies with the angled zipper. 

Yeah, not the same as the Knit we are all used to. The pants use the same dynamic reveal knit used on the new WR and Medal stand jackets

That could be true, anyway for the same price as the tk, i would double on the tk trousers before getting these ones. I adore my tk trousers, both the thicker ones from earlier in the year and the summer ones, comfiest trousers i have and my regular weekend apparel

damn, when i first read TF/TK pants, my mind immediately thought of the medal stand pants
mean.gif
I played myself
laugh.gif
you definitely did. those medal stand pants are a problem though. why, nike? why do you have to tease us so?

Dang it - i bought an XL in the TF gray shorts from San leandro (the pic i posted).

Need an XXL. Does anybody care to swap? Please PM me and let me know.....?

Last edited:
This may be a long shot but has anyone seen the NIKELAB venom tech fleece pants that came out 2 years ago I believe for sale anywhere? Obviously no stores will have them but have not seen a pair in a year. Looking for size L/XL.

Eastbay has new women's tech fleece crews with dynamic reveal arms. $200... Are there planned men's releases?

where can I get a XXLT in the fleece pants im 6'1 235 and I don't like it super fitting w/ exposed ankles...

where can I get a XXLT in the fleece pants im 6'1 235 and I don't like it super fitting w/ exposed ankles...
From what I see it's only at random discount stores that you can come across a tall version of any TF. But really? I'm 6ft with most the height being in my legs and I'm good with the length in L. You've tried different sizes on before?

I like the newer tech fleece shorts with the 2 side pockets with the long zip pocket on the side
But wish they kept the back pocket to
Picked up dark grey off east bay

You cant get Tall anything tech fleece. Random styles show up on ebay.

Im 6'1 and large works for me.

I like the newer tech fleece shorts with the 2 side pockets with the long zip pocket on the side
But wish they kept the back pocket to
Picked up dark grey off east bay

I think the newer TF is an inferior product that should be cheaper. Yeah the pocket is a much better design but overall feel like they wont hold up as long.

Jimmy jazz has some TF on clearance. Shorts and tops
Use JJ5OFFSHIP for discounted shipping
Shorts were $32 shipped. Few bucks less than the Nike outlets. Stock up

Check your local marshalls. Picked up grey windrunner for 49 Dark grey Hyper mesh windrunner for 69
Brick New Jersey
One basically of each size. I cleaned out the xl

Need help..what's the name of the tech jacket in the video? Asked in the jordan 5 thread too but help from the "techies" might come quicker! Jump to the 3:50 mark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom