**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

tech fleece pants have always been slim fit. maybe some nikelab ones have been a little looser, but not the normal ones we all love.

Last edited:
Wife surprised me and got me a new hoodie while she was out yesterday. She went to Potomac Mills Nike store and said that they had a "bunch of colors". This is the wife talking, so take that how you want 
laugh.gif

The sale tag on it had it marked for $24.95

I can take a picture of the tag when I get home, but this is the one she got me:

777baf88-734f-498c-808e-c9ebe59201b3.jpg

I grabbed a burgundy TF funnel top as well and that came in over the weekend too

Tried this on today at FTL and loved the fit in the body/sleeves.  Not a huge fan of the hoody/collar, so I'm looking for something similar with the new dynamic reveal tech knit sleeves.  Anything available besides this women's crew?

Thanks in advance!

at marshals in monrovia,ca

womens long sleeve hoodie sizes XS only : forest green color

mens varsity jacket size large. one size too large for me

the black and grey TK WR are back on NDC europe as well. yay!

wondering if these are the exact same as the ones from last year or if they changed some minor details, so it being TK 2.0 then. doesnt seem like it from the pictures though.

most interesting would be the sizing/fit of course, but i guess sizing one size down still applies.

Last edited:
Finally hit at my local TJ Maxx; found a Dri Fit Knit LS in heather grey in Large (only one in the store and luckily my size) for $30 ($90 retail).

Found a aeroloft vest in medium too for $60 ($180 retail) but no TF/TK unfortunately.

Just curious....anyone got these tech fleece parkas ? Hows the fit ? They look quite boxy.....

Any real fit pics ?

Last edited:
Stopped by my local Burlington coat factory pifked up these pants. In a medium and an XL. Looks like the go for ~70 on the bay so I picked up both. Flipping the medium to cover both pairs. Not tech fleece but pretty solid pants
View media item 2202397

Nada today at my local TJ Maxx and Ross. Went for a dress shirt so figure I check for the hell of it

Back
Top Bottom