**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Made a purple outline to see the blotches of pink. Once again, NEVER WASHED, I wore them a couple times casually. That's it, then back to the closet. 

Spilled nothing on it, my only guess is the sun discoloring it, but I didn't wear it out for long, so I don't know.

View media item 2200407
View media item 2200409

These are the libero TK pants? That sucks, makes my want to only wear my TK windrunner at night now if that's sun damage

Last edited:
Made a purple outline to see the blotches of pink. Once again, NEVER WASHED, I wore them a couple times casually. That's it, then back to the closet. 

Spilled nothing on it, my only guess is the sun discoloring it, but I didn't wear it out for long, so I don't know.

View media item 2200407
View media item 2200409

If I could say with 100% certainty that I didn't spill anything on them and they weren't around bleach, I would be calling Nike CS and telling them they're defective.

Is it possibly makeup from a lady friend on those tech knits?

Nope. Like I said, I wore them 2-3 times and the last time I wore them was at the mall, nothing happened out of the ordinary. Put them back in my drawer, where it's clean right after, didn't see thing that would cause it. My other TF pants are there.

Just the next time I took them out to wear I noticed them being stained. I'll keep wearing them, just bummed my first tech knit turned out like that.

Last edited:
If I could say with 100% certainty that I didn't spill anything on them and they weren't around bleach, I would be calling Nike CS and telling them they're defective.

yea definitely. especially having only worn them a couple times.

Those look exactly like deodorant/antiperspirant stains. Not sure why you'd have them on your quads though.

Going to hit up the outlets this weekend.

Checked TJ MAxx all they had by me was a therma fit hoodie...literally 1.

You're in bmore, right? Which TJ Maxx? Just a heads up Belair/white marsh/Towson may be just as worthwhile of a trip. I've found various stuff at pretty much all of them including the Marshalls near each.

You're in bmore, right? Which TJ Maxx? Just a heads up Belair/white marsh/Towson may be just as worthwhile of a trip. I've found various stuff at pretty much all of them including the Marshalls near each.

I checked the new one in White Marsh off Campbell boulevard. There is a marshall's downtown il check that this week. Reps for the heads up i was in bel air this past weekend should have swung through marshalls and tjmaxx up there

I checked the new one in White Marsh off Campbell boulevard. There is a marshall's downtown il check that this week. Reps for the heads up i was in bel air this past weekend should have swung through marshalls and tjmaxx up there

Yea I got my hero hoodie from TJ in belair and TK shorts from Marshalls in Towson a week or two ago and then TF sweats and bonded pants at TJ in WM this week.

Want the Team USA Crewneck & Windrunner

Is it still likely to get them on sale or should i go ahead and try to cop now ASAP ? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom