**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Looks like a burnt out lambo

Yea few yrs ago WMC In FL got a little crazy. Rented a Lamborghini n it overheated and burnt down on the 95 outside of FT Lauderdale. Won't forget that day, funny cause it was a orange sunburnt color too.
Wow fun times!!

Yea few yrs ago WMC In FL got a little crazy. Rented a Lamborghini n it overheated and burnt down on the 95 outside of FT Lauderdale. Won't forget that day, funny cause it was a orange sunburnt color too.
Wow fun times!!

No kidding? Mechanical error and not pilot error?

No kidding? Mechanical error and not pilot error?

It's not to uncommon for Lamborghini's to overheat. When used Frequently, and driven HARD!
Lol!!
I wasn't personally driving at it at the time, just got the call and headed over to the sence. Was driving it earlier in the day and it was having some problems. But the rental place didn't want to take it back.

Anyone been to birch run lately? Michigan never gets anything good for cheap prices

Would love a lot of this stuff :smh:

Nike has further reduced the cost of the Olympic TF.  Copped each for $24 out my local outlet.  I bought XL cuz large is too tight around my shoulders/armpits.  Causes my shirt to bunch up.  The employees were tryna cop too lol.  

Nike chat on their website is pointless I wanted to see if they could find them at another outlet and they sent me a link to an amazon listing for $300 for the Olympic windrunner. They were like a reseller. Smh

Damn just called trying to do a phone order. They just had a 2xl

Hmm bout to check it out tmr
Bruhs...people were scooping them up as soon as they brought them out to the clearance rack.  First time for me visiting this particular outlet.  I went in 15 min after they opened up and grabbed my sizes.  By the time I left I think there were 2XL of the USA and Brazil, and maybe one small of the USA left.  I should have just bought a few more to flip on ebay lol.

Back
Top Bottom