**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

man, those parkas :smh:

They're not great, saw them in person and turned the other way.

Tried on a pair of the burgundy tech fleece with the knee zip pocket and zip fly. They were amazing, going to wait for them to go on sale.

ahh ok, I didnt notice the full multiple size run. I just love to give quick sarcastic responses, my bad :lol:

ive been looking for this team red tech fleece hoodie in an XL and can NOT find it anywhere .. any help?

559592-677

or even the wind runner
I've seen these at outlets in Canada, maybe a month ago, I'll keep an eye out for you. How much are you looking to pay?

I think they were priced at $99.97 CAD and whatever the discount at the moment was (20%-30% off).

Actually, they were spotted as recent as Oct. 3 in Canada (via the October outlet thread): 

http://niketalk.com/t/654318/offici...ate-thread-do-not-make-requests#post_26653048

Last edited:
I've seen these at outlets in Canada, maybe a month ago, I'll keep an eye out for you. How much are you looking to pay?
I think they were priced at $99.97 CAD and whatever the discount at the moment was (20%-30% off).

Actually, they were spotted as recent as Oct. 3 in Canada (via the October outlet thread): 
http://niketalk.com/t/654318/offici...ate-thread-do-not-make-requests#post_26653048

I dont think thats the right one only because if you look at the sleeve of one of the hoodies by the wrist you will see the nike logo .. the two i mentioned above have the nike logo on the chest .. ill shoot you a PM tho ..

I dont think thats the right one only because if you look at the sleeve of one of the hoodies by the wrist you will see the nike logo .. the two i mentioned above have the nike logo on the chest .. ill shoot you a PM tho ..

that could be an AW77, im not sure if those have the logo on the sleeve, I dont own one so im hoping someone else can confirm. The 2 you had pictured are windrunners so youd be right in thinking its not the same.

that could be an AW77, im not sure if those have the logo on the sleeve, I dont own one so im hoping someone else can confirm. The 2 you had pictured are windrunners so youd be right in thinking its not the same.

the first pic is the aw77 hoodie and the second is the wind runner .. they both have the logo on the chest .. 559592-677 and 545277-677

could have swore the first one was the new style windrunner with no zipper pockets. im all over the place man, im sorry. i'll check some places when im out of work.

Anybody know if it's possible to taper a TF zip up? Found a hoodie at Ross but it fits just a little too loose at the chest.

all im finding is the newer team red with the black heathering, and its a windrunner. the one without the heathering came out a good year before this one so its kind of hard to come by. They've been through outlets already and ebay might be the best shot.

http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=45277435&model=219655&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

i think this might be the one but im not sure because they dont put the product code that nike has .. what do you guys think? is that the same one? it has 677 as the color code so im thinking it is

Last edited:
all im finding is the newer team red with the black heathering, and its a windrunner. the one without the heathering came out a good year before this one so its kind of hard to come by. They've been through outlets already and ebay might be the best shot.

http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=45277435&model=219655&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

i think this might be the one but im not sure because they dont put the product code that nike has .. what do you guys think? is that the same one? it has 677 as the color code so im thinking it is

It has the exact same product code you wrote though (with the exception of the 5):

Selected Style: Team Red/Black/Heather/Black
Product #: 45277677

I think footlocker drops the first number of the sku online.

It has the exact same product code you wrote though (with the exception of the 5):

Selected Style: Team Red/Black/Heather/Black
Product #: 45277677

I think footlocker drops the first number of the sku online.

i didnt even notice that lol thanks man haha

Back
Top Bottom