**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I think FNL excluded coupons from being used on the tech pants. I just tried the $20off of $100 coupon and the 15% off one and neither are working anymore.

I think FNL excluded coupons from being used on the tech pants. I just tried the $20off of $100 coupon and the 15% off one and neither are working anymore.
try doing a phone order, that happened to me also on their site. I just placed a phone order instead, be sure to give your WC rewards number also

damn homie. feel glad now that i cashed out on that deal

Last edited:
How do the new $100 tech fleece pants fit compared to the 2013 version? The old ones were like leggings on me when I went tts on a small.
You don't have to size up. They run slightly bigger. I wear medium previous Tech Fleeces, but now I wear small and it fits like previous Tech Fleece Medium.

You don't have to size up. They run slightly bigger. I wear medium previous Tech Fleeces, but now I wear small and it fits like previous Tech Fleece Medium.
Awesome just what I was wondering. Lengthwise, they're the same? Just bigger?

Awesome just what I was wondering. Lengthwise, they're the same? Just bigger?
They are bit loose and bit longer. It's just TTS for most of Nike Sweats but bit slimmer.

I think new small is between previous S and M size. I definitely can't wear medium.

Anybody got a promo code for Sivasdescalzo.com? Looking to offset the cost of the venom tech pants... Unless someone know a better link for these pants?

Thanks in advance.

Anybody got a promo code for Sivasdescalzo.com? Looking to offset the cost of the venom tech pants... Unless someone know a better link for these pants?

Thanks in advance.

sivas don't run promo codes in my experience. nor do they take off vat.

shipping is also insane price

For those who bought the tech fleece pants 1.0, did you size the same in the shorts?

I'm itching for some more tech fleece after scoring a crewneck sweater from the local outlet...What size would you guys suggest for pants/shorts if I'm a 34-36 waist and 30 length? I'm only about 5'6, thick build at 190 haha. 

I'm itching for some more tech fleece after scoring a crewneck sweater from the local outlet...What size would you guys suggest for pants/shorts if I'm a 34-36 waist and 30 length? I'm only about 5'6, thick build at 190 haha. 

large... if you go XL it'll be too long

Tech shorts from Oneness came in. Heather Blue and 1mm Grey. Did a get a defect?

Why is the new 1mm short pocket not sewn down into the pant leg (see picture - grey one)?

The old ones were sewn down (see picture - blue). With the 1mm, my foot catches the pocket everytime I put them on and I can foresee it ripping in the future.

They probably did that because the big pocket seam could be seen through the front of the pants on the previous versions (and I assume the shorts as well)

Tech shorts from Oneness came in. Heather Blue and 1mm Grey. Did a get a defect?

Why is the new 1mm short pocket not sewn down into the pant leg (see picture - grey one)?

The old ones were sewn down (see picture - blue). With the 1mm, my foot catches the pocket everytime I put them on and I can foresee it ripping in the future.

View media item 1112189

yeah posted about that 5 pages back... gotta be careful putting them on lol

anyone know where to get the tech pack sweat pants now? are they the second version of them?

nike dun goofed on the new tech shorts with the blue drawstrings... the right zipper pocket isnt attached like the older ones so my foot gets stuck when i put them on now... damn you nike
Wow. I'm not the only one that noticed this. Older version build quality was much better. 

Last edited:
Were there two different pairs of venom sweats? I remember seeing venom pants with regular terry knit fleece material. Dont recall hearing of the white label venom tech fleece, when did these release?

hey guys new to the thread, any suggestions where I could buy the black or heather grey tech crew for retail or cheaper ?

Back
Top Bottom