**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

also does anyone know where I could get a pair of the tech pants in grey? I tried looking on the websites on the op but they were either sold out or not available for the us

View media item 1114278
Sorry for the terrible pic. But i got this tag with my nike tech shorts (not fleece just tech kind of like a rip stop material but still has the long pocket) Anyone have any info on this?

I got the shorts from the outlets it reads

"This is a sample, Nike cannot warrant that this product is for for purpose or without flaws in design, manufacturing or materials"

is this just because it is from the outlets or is this common?

these are the shorts http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-shorts/pid-849382/pgid-849385 picked them up for $31

Last edited:
Btw, what did I miss? I went back a few pages and all I read is shorts. 

After last seasons 2.0 I stopped checking on these TF pants since I bought all the Colorways.

Now I see the blue drawstrings on the grey TF pants? what gives? lol

Did they ever restock on the 1.0 btw?

Good stuff @FirstClass! I'm still on the fence whether to drop the coin on them since this price hike
mean.gif
Save your money...

glad I copped both tech fleece at $80 each with the finishline coupon.. don't see why there needs to be a price increase. next season will they be $120? 
mean.gif

Really have wanted a pair of Tech Fleece pants, but the price got me caught up. Having a hard time justifying it. 

I think the tech fleece hoodie with the 3M hood is dope too.

Pretty sure both the hoodie and pants in this pic are Nike Tech Fleece, but does anyone have an exact ID on the hoodie? Couldn't seem to find it on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom