**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just picked up another pair of sweats and a hoodie from the ***** 25% off sale. Good Stuff

Last edited:
Oh, I see.....I figured that's what the price was for everyone at a certain shop or spot. I only have the 25% off comes out to 45$ for me; and on the purple crew, go for it! I think it look pretty cool, not too many can pull it off, I'm gonna try to!

quick heads up: 

Proper www.apropersite.com is having a 30% off sale for what remains of today.  They have all the U.S. release tech pants in varying sizes (including camos).  Website or phone.  Shipping is steep at $13.  Could break the deal.  Just thought I'd throw it out there.  (Tax for CA)

quick heads up: 

Proper www.apropersite.com is having a 30% off sale for what remains of today.  They have all the U.S. release tech pants in varying sizes (including camos).  Website or phone.  Shipping is steep at $13.  Could break the deal.  Just thought I'd throw it out there.  (Tax for CA)
its a better deal at $84 per pear but add the shipping and they are right back to around $100 each...

who wanna go do a group buy for the thread? lol

Last edited:
quick heads up: 

no code needed?

nvm. Found the code. Appreciate it. 3 pears for $256. Been needing that navy blue pair.

This thread has hurt my wallet the past 3 days. I can;t help these holiday sales. $1000 in tech fleece.

Last edited:
i think I;ve only seen one pic of the camp's being worn here? Nobody has the black/grey camo's?

Last edited:
Anyone have this jacket? Picked it up off D***'s Sporting Goods for $48. Hoping I like it in hand.

jd_115383_a

Back
Top Bottom