**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

man i kinda like those carbons, but i just got an email this morning saying my order got canceled :frown:

any other spot got the carbon/volt/white pair? don't see it on unisport anymore

Those pics are making me change my mind about them but, are those charcoal heather windrunner sold out on NDC for good or just not released yet?

Guys also check your local Dix Sporting Goods. They have tech fleece pants online on sale for $75 (heather gray with blue strings, with black strings and then a black pair). I'm not sure how much they are in-store but i'm sure they'd match their online price.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41398726

Then head over to coupon sherpa and print out this coupon for $20 off of $100

http://www.couponsherpa.com/printable-coupons/coupon/2689981/

Buy two pair for roughly $65 each! Not too shabby.

I will be trying this on my lunch break today and will report back
i posted this in the outlet thread as well, but....

the Dix jig is in full effect folks. i just left my local Dix with two pair of gray tech pants (with black strings) for $65 each. As you know, they are $55 in Nike Outlets but if you have to have them shipped, Nike will tax you $10. So may as well cop from Dix if you have one locally.  no need to price match because they are already marked down to $75

^^^

good deal man! need a back up grey and black pair. now I have to find a $20 off $100 coupon from Dikc's. I normally get e-mails for it daily.

anyone know how the aeroloft 2-in-1 reversable tech jacket fits compared to the tech windrunner?
The aeroloft reversible is a more relaxed fit. A little longer and looser cut than the tech windrunners, N-98's, and crews. It's a very nice jacket. Only thing that I don't like is that the pics on NDC show a 2-way double zipper, but the one I received is only a normal single zipper.

Looks like DSG also has the AW77 full-zip hoodies for $74.99 and the crew necks for $59.99. Great deal with the in-store coupon

FedEx dropped off my shipment that includes the red fleece windrunner, black tech windrunner (water repellent fabric) and a white tech future shirt. Will probably post pics later when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom