**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

thanks for the info

code expired 30 mins ago
roll.gif

That finishline deal is prolly the best in a while, combine with a WC $20 reward, it's like $29 + tax shipped for the carbon heather.

Too bad FNL shut it down before thanksgiving :smh:

How different is the fit of the aw77 hoodie and the windrunner? And how big of a jump is a large to xl. I have a large hoodie and it's a little snug. And I found a windrunner in cargo khaki but they only have an xl. Don't know if I should look elsewhere. It's just a good deal.

How different is the fit of the aw77 hoodie and the windrunner? And how big of a jump is a large to xl. I have a large hoodie and it's a little snug. And I found a windrunner in cargo khaki but they only have an xl. Don't know if I should look elsewhere. It's just a good deal.
I wear a small for the windrunner and medium for the AW77. Medium in the windrunner feels a bit too loose and small in the AW77 feels too tight.

Best deals right now would be at the outlets , 30percent off plus 20. Just picked up royal blue camos for 40and change.

I'm just gonna have to hit swoosh, not seeing the pants at any of the outlets here nor at Ross or TJ Maxx.

Back
Top Bottom