**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

:lol: its just at Southwest airlines, I think everyone else looks foolish in dress clothes... shoulda broke out the full camo on em.

$20 tech pants
Why didn't I join here sooner. 
tired.gif

Gooze got the second best beard in the thread... Behind none other than ya boy [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] and getting your beard stuck in this zipper ****** blows

Last edited:
Gooze got the second best beard in the thread... Behind none other than ya boy [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] and getting your beard stuck in this zipper ****** blows
Beard-off... right here. Right now.

Last edited:
Would like to pick up the burgundy and squadron blue tech pants but even at $80 is a bit too high for me. Hopefully they have another promo soon where you can get a percentage off clearance items.

Would like to pick up the burgundy and squadron blue tech pants but even at $80 is a bit too high for me. Hopefully they have another promo soon where you can get a percentage off clearance items.
Looking at my emails, there has been a clearance event of 20% off that starts the last few days of February and ends the first week of March since 2012. Hope this is the case for 2016.

Last edited:
damn, your emails go way back :lol:

ithink google auto deletes things in your trash after a certain time

Last edited:
These came in from NF Eagan. But they reversed the last 2 address numbers on shipping lol. Luckily that number didn't exist and the FedEx guy called me

View media item 1859596

mine are on the way as well ..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the top to go with these? or atleast the style code .. i keep seeing the newer ones but not this style posted above .. thanks for any info

Looking at my emails, there has been a clearance event of 20% off that starts the last few days of February and ends the first week of March since 2012. Hope this is the case for 2016.

also need to pray nike don't take them good items off during the sale....what they did this xmas one is straight up garbage :smh:

also need to pray nike don't take them good items off during the sale....what they did this xmas one is straight up garbage :smh:

It happens. They also further reduce prices on some styles on the last day of the sale and they'll price adjust as well.

Back
Top Bottom