**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hello I hope that This works I'm new to This site my first post. I have a question. I'm 180cm long (don't know what that is in feet), normal teenage build (16 Years old). What size for The aw77 1.0 is the best for me? This Will be my first gear, its The best looking hoodie I ever saw.

Hey I think my first post didn't work. But I want THe aw77 1.0 I'm 180 cm long normal teenage build(16 years old) what size should I get?

They do phone orders? Want that hero windrunner

Yeah unfortunately clearance stores don't do phone orders. I got pretty lucky yesterday. It's hit or miss there. Especially when they have resellers camped out in the morning and some that loiter inside all day for heat.

So I got a bunch of AW77 hoodies for Christmas, (four of them). I haven't washed or dried them yet, but I also didn't wear most of them...

I had one AW77 grey zip-up hoodie, almost a year now. It's been washed and dried Maybe 10-15 times (cold-water, inside out, and air dried on low - like the instructions say) - when I compare this old one to the new ones I have now, the feel and fabric is definitely worn out, almost night and day.

I'm trying to avoid this from happening to the new ones, so my main question is? How often should I wash each hoodie? What did I do wrong with my previous hoodie? Has anyone dried their aw77's hoodie on a rack instead of dryer? (Is that better?)

Let me know guys, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom