**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I know I slept on them, but does anyone know where you can buy the black polka dot shorts (other than ebay obviously)?
You can check discount stores, I was in D*icks and seen them over the holidays dont think they were discounted tho 

I'm just glad I had that 2XL still with the tag on and new so I could put it towards this new one. I also sold my bonded Windrunner in this color to buy this N98 which should be in Monday. I think the place I got it from still has an XL
They're sold out now :\ I'm looking to get the squadron blue windrunner next probably or if the khakis windrunners hit factories/outlets I'll pick up that for the discounted price.

[quote

I thought about getting these but wasnt sure when I would wear them
[/quote]

Pretty all purpose. Basically like the fleece with a different pocket and thin stretchy material. I live in Florida so fleece isn't always a good option when it's hot most of the year

^^

would do the same...
laugh.gif
 my size too.. 

lol I bought that shirt for $60 a month ago and had it imported from another continent, nice find.

Would you guys recommend the TF Windrunner Hero over just the TF Windrunner? 
The look of the hero is dope as ****, I love the mesh inserts. I wore it for ~15 minutes at the Nike running store by me to see if the mesh would irritate me, sure enough my skin turned red from where it was rubbing. The mesh is.. mesh, it's rough plastic. It's like a mild skin cheese grater. I plan on copping the tech knits next week when they're out, the one lebron has on matches my oreo racers

Last edited:
Thinking about grabbing the carbon/volt pants off NDC, would like them lower but haven't seen them any where

FYI - hit up Chicago outlets in Aurora today and they didn't have any good deals. Olive/game Royal/grey TF pants for $70 was all I saw.

Las Vegas nike outlet only has bonded windrunners in several colors and squadron blue tunnel necks. Prices were minimal. What another wasted trip.

The Bay on Queen just restocked black tech fleece pants with 25% all Nike apparel. Full sizes when I was there this afternoon. L and XL in grey were still available along with 1 small.

Back
Top Bottom